Partners in The Truth (website)

by catchthis 18 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie
    Blondie please tell me your kidding?

No, it happens more often than I care to think about.

But then they protect the brothers, you know. If he had a drinking problem, was married before and was verbally abusive, was financially irresponsible, many elders won't say a word.

Blondie

• zaphod
    zaphod

not exactly on topic, but elders with-holding info on people brought this to mind.

when i was studying an elder approached me to see if his son's fiancee could lodge with me until they got married.

she seemed nice enough and i agreed, after all she was introduced to me by an elder.

it wasn't until much later that i found out that she had only just been reinstated and was a heavy drinker and immoral even by worldly standards.

this elder would no doubt have been privy to this information and i suffered terribly as a result.

zaphod

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Same sex searches are okay? Cool, in that case...

GWFJW seeks GWFJW for meaningful, long term relationship. Enjoys pioneering, bargain shopping, window washing, feeling superior and looking down on my fellow man as the walking dead.

Must be a virgin.

If interested, please call 888-888-8888.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

What witness doesn't enjoy window washing? And you should add Quick bulds to your hobby list...all the butch sisters go there

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

JB,

What about us "fag hag" chicks?

SHFJW seeks gorgeous GMJW for shoe shopping, movies,talking about our feelings, lunch dates, day at the salon partner etc... Must be a devout Joe Hoba lover and enjoy window washing, giving talks and field service.

DL76

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    That is the most disrespectful and utterly cruel thing an elder can do, how was the elder showing love for the flock there? Protecting the weaker vessel? He did not need to slander the man just kindly direct the sister to where she could find the information and tell the sister the mans standing in the cong. This just make my blood boil! Once you are a registered sex offender you have been guilty by a jury of your peers and the authorities post such information to protect the public, it's not slander. The elder had a moral and ethical duty to advise the sister of this mans past.

It's one more bit of evidence that it's a "man's" organization, and an abusive one. Among the JWs, the purpose of women is to:

1. Go out in service and boost the almighty statistics.
    2. Cook, clean, and raise the kids.
    3. Provide sex on demand.
    4. Be a punching bag for hubby.
    5. And often, hold down the only "real" job in the family becuse the "designated head" is shiftless.

Walter

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Dragonlady...I'm right here girl... can we also cuddle on the couch while we secretly watch Sex and the City?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady...I'm right here girl... can we also cuddle on the couch while we secretly watch Sex and the City?

Valiant Boy,

your on! *dragonlady sighs*

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    It's one more bit of evidence that it's a "man's" organization, and an abusive one. Among the JWs, the purpose of women is to:
    1. Go out in service and boost the almighty statistics.
    2. Cook, clean, and raise the kids.
    3. Provide sex on demand.
    4. Be a punching bag for hubby.
    5. And often, hold down the only "real" job in the family becuse the "designated head" is shiftles

Unfortunately true.

DL76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit