this might be a stupid question...but

by donald 16 Replies latest jw friends

• donald
    donald

this might be an stupid question....but do most persons dislike the JWS or is it all relgion...im not trying to be a smart A@#...but id like to know....donald

• kls
    kls

This is not a stupid question and it is the so called Religion or it's teachings that are disliked.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

MOST PEOPLE KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT JW'S, OR DO THEY CARE! WE JUST THOUGHT WE WERE THR CENTER OF THE WORLD BUT WE WERE NOT!

THE WEEDS AND THE WHEAT ARE TOGETHER IN VARIOUS RELIGIONS, AND YES A LOT DON'T LIKE THAT, HENCE ANTIRELIGIOUS.

OUTASERVICE

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I have nothing against the vast majority of JW's, it's the Watchtower that I have a beef with.

Dave

• Frog
    Frog

Organised religion is getting a bad rap all about town, but the extremist elemenents draw even further disdain...the WatchTower is certainly one of these extremist groups, although you might not know it on the surface...frog

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    OUTASERVICE

Dude! Yer gonna have an anuyrism! lol

Donald,

It's not just the Witnesses. It's hypocrisy everywhere and abusive religions in general. We just have more experience with the witnesses here, and so can address more of the witness specific issues in detail.

People are in varying stages of healing from this family destroying religion, so you hear a lot of pain coming out on this board.

Is there a particular reason you asked?

J

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Most people dislikes mind control cults not just the JW cult.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Personally, I gave up religion for lent. I just don't have any use for organized religion. To me, it's one of the most hypocritical and corrupt parts of the entire world....and it doesn't matter the brand.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

When I first left I was never going to get involved with any religions since they all had to be bad....

However, I found quite the opposite.

unitarians, buddhist, taoist.....very good religions.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Many of my good friends and relatives are JWs. I have nothing against them for that.

My beef is with the WTBTS who lead them to believe that I am to be distrusted because I don't believe their leaders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit