Did being a JW turn you into a nymphomaniac?

by ValiantBoy 50 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LS:

Nawww...

LOL

• lonelysheep
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    More sexual than the Sagittarian? I have difficulty with that

My hubby is a Cancer in the Babylonian chart, and a Dragon in the Chinese chart. He's pretty bad... Never knew any Sagittarians...

I'm a Libra in the Babylonian and a Tiger in the Chinese. We are supposed to hate each other... lol So much for Astrology...

J

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Don't know much about the signs...I am an Aquarius...my other is a virgo and definitely NOT a satyromaniac (and he's gettin kinda old, so that may have something to do with it..haha)...of course he was never a witness either :>)

We are both dragons on the Chinese chart..

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Being sexually repressed for all those years while in the org. not even being allowed to spank the monkey-(still did it anyways, but not near as often as I should have or wanted...) Caused me to be a little piggy-alright, big Manpigosaurus. I was insatiable then, and times 'aint a changed either!

Ohiocowboy-of the Is there anybody left that I haven't done class...

By the way, I am a Sagittarian...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

No, it has not I am and always having been Freaky!

If you only knew what goes through my naughty little head!

Brooke

• Preston
    Preston
    Don't know much about the signs...I am an Aquarius...my other is a virgo and definitely NOT a satyromaniac (and he's gettin kinda old, so that may have something to do with it..haha)...of course he was never a witness either :>)

For a gay boy, don't you think it a bit weird picking a pussy .............. cat for an avatar....I dunno, the boots, hat, an gay blade are certainly u though....

- Preston

• delilah
    delilah

nympho in the borg, nympho outta the borg.........(inserts very wide grin here).....

Dee

• franklin J
    franklin J

Gemini, signing in here...

BTT, yes; I left the pioneer way of life in my early 20s and became very promiscuous;

It was all fun and games; red blooded American male doing what comes naturally.....

...and why not?

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Jared said:

devinsmom is lookin' HAWT today!!

Damn, Jared was flirting with me and I missed it...doh!

Hi Jared

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit