Did being a JW turn you into a nymphomaniac?

by ValiantBoy 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl
    Ah, country girl, it was not supposed to be an intelligent discussion...

Apparently not. Sorry I dropped in.

CG

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

And yet you dropped in again to make another snide comment...how idiotic yet again...

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Excuse me, but I've known Country Girl since I was perhaps 16 years old. Opinionated she may well be, but idiotic?!? She's one of the most intelligent people I've ever been privileged to know.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Opinionated she may well be, but idiotic?!?

Well, maybe it was strongly worded, but I understand Valiant Boy's opinion as well. Sometimes things get really heavy around here, and I see nothing wrong with a few silly threads to lighten the mood. Why enter a thread and try to throw a wet blanket on the fun just because it's not to your liking?

To each his own. Let the silliness commence!!

J

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Eh come on guys - we are all friends here

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Can't we all get along....

Or have an orgy....

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Just playing around guys... really doubt country girl is idiotic, have read some great posts from her...but Jeannie hit the nail on the head...let us have our fun..

as far as the orgy idea goes...I just don't know about that...

• Frog
    Frog

A friend of mine in the faith was constantly being reproved for "fornication" and was dis'd 3 times for it, poor thing, you always want what you can't have. I wouldn't say being JW made me a nymph, I think my behaviour was pretty darn normal for a teenager/early 20's something (had a couple of "worldly" boyfriends). After I left the org I was still too darn concervative for a while, despite absolutely loving it, I still felt bloody guilty getting it on with my then boyfriend of 18months...that's all changed now though...froglett/ of the frogs like to hump class hehe

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm a satyromaniac... and I blame WTBTS for it. 100% .

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

there's a few JW's that I'd like to turn into nymphomaniac beings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit