CAME ACROSS THIS BY ACCIDENT

by tijkmo 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    16. In addition to blood transfusion, name three other ways that a person could become bloodguilty before God. [uw pp. 155-6 pars. 3-6] By

eating blood, by murder, by belonging to an organization that is bloodguilty, by not witnessing, by causing a fatal accident. (Any three; substance sufficient)

was looking for something else and came across this.....its the aug 95 km written review.....is the un not bloodguilty...and did wts not belong to it up till fairly recently

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

by belonging to an organization that is bloodguilty,

So, by their own definition, a person could be "bloodguilty" by being associated with the watchtower.

Walter

• avishai
    avishai

Woo-hoo!!! You win!!! tijkmo, I can use that one so many ways, it's not even funny!!!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

excellent find! and aren't they also bloodguilty in other ways? (their own policies on transplants, Malawi/Mexico, stuff like that there)

~Merry

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wow... so they equate not going door-to-door with murder? They must be desperate to get their sales up!

• blondie
    blondie

I stopped all witnessing while I was still going to the KH. I could not imagine encouraging people to be part of an organization that was so unloving to its members. I did not want to be bloodguilty. Now I do what I can to open people's eyes to the WT lies.

Blondie

• observador
    observador

"is the un not bloodguilty"

You're a master of stretch...

Observador.

• kls
    kls

That is a great find and a keeper.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Well done,
    Great find
    That's a keeper.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks. I'll (eventually) add this to http://quotes.watchtower.ca/blood-guilt.htm

The review is refering to:

*** United in Worship of the Only True God, 1983, p. 155 ***

The Scriptures show that if we are part of any organization that is bloodguilty before God, we must sever our ties with it if we do not want to share in its sins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit