Copies of the new ORGANIZED book

by doinmypart 10 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

I have two of the new Organized books, one in English and one in Spanish. I will send them to someone if they can make good use of the books. Perhaps scanning them and putting them online. Let me know if you're interested.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

That would be great if someone could do that. I don't have a scanner.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I don't know if Elsewhere has a copy yet.
    He scans and uploads!

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

WARNING! WARNING!! Will Robinson!!!

Whoever scans and posts will have WTS Legal Eagles down on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

Copyrights Laws violations!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Of course

• rebel8
    rebel8

You can post sections of a publication, however, for critique and still be in compliance with copyright laws.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

I understand, but keep in mind that you cannot play fairly against theocratic warfare tactics.

If they feel threatened in any way, they will strike back fast and hard.

At the end, it is almost impossible (for an individual) to beat a $$$$$ corporation of any kind.

• heathen
    heathen

They've even been caught stealing from other book writers and such for their publications but by God don't post their stuff on the web . Putting it on the web does not mean you put it in print to sell . They even warn members to stay away from sites like this one but they can't help themselves . I really don't know how anybody can take them seriously .

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

The books are no longer available.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    If they feel threatened in any way, they will strike back fast and hard.

At the end, it is almost impossible (for an individual) to beat a $$$$$ corporation of any kind.

The key is to distribute file copies without hinging them on one site. There's no way to stop that.

Keep your eyes out for the pdf version of the OD book coming soon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit