My scale is demonized? -- warning fluff alert :) --

by jeanniebeanz 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

Jeannie, you're too much fun!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL. Your husband is a riot. Well if you need some impetus, put the scale in the freezer beside the Hagen-Daz.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    put the scale in the freezer beside the Hagen-Daz.

*looks in freezer* Hmmm... I see cake, fudge bars, pop-cicles, another cake, Goodness! What is this doing in here? *takes package of frozen brocolli out of freezer and tosses in trash*

I haven't got a clue how that garbage ends up in here... Let's see, frozen Big Mac's from when they were having a sale, pizza's, Dryers, Bryers, What the...! Ewwww!... *removes frozen peas and throws them in to keep the evil brocolli company*....Pork chops, bacon, sausage, leftover biscuits and gravy...

Sorry, xjw_b12. If I'm going to try your exorcising routine on my scale, I'll have to buy some Hagen-Daz. I'll be right back...

*leaves for store*

• ballistic
    ballistic

I don't believe you brought this up! I was thinking my bathroom is demonised. The other day I was watching the film "the eye" and at the pouint where the ghost of the woman flies forward toward the girl and says "you're in my seat", my toilet seat banged down really loudly. There was no one in the bathroom or anywhere else in the house.

Then, the following week, for no apparent reason, the hammer I had left on top of the toilet cystern fell off onto the floor about 7.00 in the morning while me and my flat mate were still asleep. I went into the bathroom and all my hair was standing on end. The hammer was on the floor, the cystern is flat and it had left a 3 inch mark through the dust where it had "slid" to the edge and fallen off. It was the first time I prayed in god knows how many years!

• melmac
    melmac

Shout "Jehovah", "Jehovah". It won't work, but the scale may possibly accept some literature...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    my toilet seat banged down really loudly. There was no one in the bathroom or anywhere else in the house

Dear God...Not the loo!

Is nothing sacred?

J

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes, my toilet is haunted. Do you think it maybe because of the "Intel Inside" Sticker I stuck on the top?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Shout "Jehovah", "Jehovah". It won't work, but the scale may possibly accept some literature...

Hmmm... Well, I don't have any literature. What if it asks for some and I can't give it any? Will it get mean? It already swore at me this morning thanks to Elsewhere!! J

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Do you think it maybe because of the "Intel Inside" Sticker I stuck on the top?

LOL

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

ROFL You're on a tear today, Jeannie! Obviously domestic goddessing is not making full use of your creative capabilities...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit