My scale is demonized? -- warning fluff alert :) --

by jeanniebeanz 31 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

You should toss the scale out, or at least hide it and see if it magically reappears........if you find a new one, it could be a very loud hint?????

Dee

(of the "just suggesting" class)

• delilah
    delilah

you're obviously a beautiful, confident AND competent woman in any case, Jennybeanz.....(inserts wide smile here)

Dee

• fairchild
    fairchild

Oh beanz, what a naughty scale. As I was reading your story, the one and only explanation I can come up with is that your hubby is playing a trick on you. Does he like joking around? If I were you, I would take the scale to a dumpster somewhere far away from the house, or give it to the salvation army. If the scale pops back up after you have gotten rid of it, all alone without telling anyone, then you will have some trouble indeed.

I never believed in stuff like that until I started working at a place which was so called haunted. They could never find enough employees because of that reason. Many people were scared to even enter the building. I can definitely write a book about it. I prefer to think that there is a logical explanation for everything. It's not because we don't understand something that there is no explanation.. but oh man, after working in that place I can tell you that countless things happened I could not explain. I once made $100 after betting someone that I would spend the night there all by myself. I did it, and I'll never, ever forget.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    You should toss the scale out, or at least hide it and see if it magically reappears........if you find a new one, it could be a very loud hint?????

As I was reading your story, the one and only explanation I can come up with is that your hubby is playing a trick on you.

FOR SALE:

One slightly used husband. 6' 2" 200 lbs Long blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular build. Painter by trade. Loves to mountain bike and listen to loud rock and roll. Somewhat tempermental and likes to drop subtle hints using household props... lol

Naw... I've decided to keep him...........

Now where is that scale?...

Jeannie

• fairchild
    fairchild
    One slightly used husband. 6' 2" 200 lbs Long blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular build. Painter by trade. Loves to mountain bike and listen to loud rock and roll. Somewhat tempermental and likes to drop subtle hints using household props... lol

I was interested right until the loud rock and roll. That would drive me completely nuts.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well, if I had seriously wanted to sell him, I'd have thrown in a supply of the earplugs that I have on hand for my own use... lol It's what I get for marrying a younger man! hahaha

J

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Now where is that scale?

*** Little legs pop out of the scale and crawl from one end of the room to the next... legs quickly disappear again ***

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Eeeek! *faints*

You are in cahoots with my husband and are bound and determined to make me step on that demon inspired contraption, aren't you??

Fine! *steps on scale* *faints again*

• Mulan
    Mulan

This reminds me of my bathroom mirror.

Everytime I go to fix my hair or put on my makeup, this older, overweight woman, jumps in front of me and takes up all the space so I can't see what I look like.

Who could she be? I just know my bathroom is haunted!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Who could she be? I just know my bathroom is haunted!

OMG!!! This has happened to me too! I was not going to say anything because there were already people here upset over my demonized scale, but since you bring it up...

I have noticed this more and more lately, and I don't think that my bathroom mirror is alone. Don't be afraid, but I feel that reflective items and especially glass are involved in conspiracy. Just the other day while driving down the road in my brand new, arrest me red, big-block Mustang GT and feeling every bit as cool as I looked, (you know, prefect makeup, hair, nails sunglasses, the works) I happened to catch a glimps of myself in said badass car in the glass as I drove by the local Wendy's restaurant. The glass was reflecting an older chubby woman with too much lipstick driving the car.

Made a U-turn at the next intersection and drove by again. Same result! I was in shock and especially mystified since the glass was choosing to reflect the car perfectly! Now, it may be just Wendy's since they are having a problem lately and the glass may have been just reflecting some of those bad vibes, but it's really starting to creep me out!

The most embarrasing event though was when my husband announced that he was going to put mirrors on the ceiling above our bed. I am afraid to have him do that since this glass conspiracy may interfere with our fun in that location, but don't know what to tell him. Afterall, I've seen the glass and mirrors about the house reflect him perfectly and he may think I've lost my mind if I level with him. Especially after the scale incident...

By the way, Elsewhere, I am offended that you made me get on that damn scale. The subsequent obscene remarks which showed up in the readout window were so vile that it made me faint again. I now have a nice lump on my melon thanks to you...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit