Hello all! New (In)Active Member!

by technics1200 26 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome. The more stories I read, the more I think some elders actually get some kind of sick enjoyment out of what they do to other people.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Technics. I hope you find the support and friendship you need and deserve on our board.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Welcome T1200

Not to worry about the "police" contact. You're among friends here. One day soon I'll PM you about my contact with them. Also innocent except in the elders eyes.

now you lot are in my house clutching at straws.

Was a clue you were from across the big pond.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome T1200!

DY

• tweety
    tweety

Welcome T12 - I hope you find this forum as enjoyable as I do.

Dee

• Frog
    Frog

Wow that's some experience T1200, certainly not the typical ex-jw experience that's for sure! As twisted as this might sound, alls well that ends well...this situation, although highly unpleasant, may have served its purpose in that you've been able to question the most fundamental structure in your life. Despite that they have your record on file, you have certaihly achieved greater mental freedom outside the org. It takes a long time to rid yourself of the affterefects from the org, but fortunately we're still young enough to move on and re-create something of ourselves. All the very best to you. luv froglet

• technics1200
    technics1200

thanx for all your support and 'brotherley' love

funny, i used to look down on people who left the borg. (lingo!)

but you guys are so nice.

im glad i'm mentally free now, to pick "truths" from other religions.

BUT

ive got to give them credit for their successful mind-control tactics. how on earth have they pulled that off for so long????

Lol with bronzefist! your right about the pond! pm me when you get chance, & Hi crumpet!

Its nice to speak to people who are in the same boat as you. no wonder the borg want you to stay away from apostates

(in fact, on a more serious note, there is a 'brother' in my old neighboring cong who was my old teacher, who is a pedophile (had to go to court to give evidence - fondled pupil in front of my brother - he was aquitted because the mother of the boy had natal depression and cracked at the trial and couldnt attend court) and despite their so called change of policy, is on the ministry unsupervised and a brother has approached me a couple years back and told me how this fool was showing "unnatural" attraction to his 14 yr old daughter!

Nasty! (btw, the police said he would never be able to teach again)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit