Hello all! New (In)Active Member!

by technics1200 26 Replies latest jw friends

• technics1200
    technics1200

Hello all

Nice to meet u. I have been a lurker on this forum for as far back as i can remember.

I was brought up as a fairly devout Jehovahs Witness since the age of 5. (im now in 20s). I Started questioning the religion heavily last year. But even more so toward the end. I got into a argument with a brother whos wife (a sister) who was drunk, to cut a long story short raised her hand to my partner and i pushed her down. as she fell she banged her head and knocked herself out ending up in hospital for the night.

Anyway to cut a long story short, her and her JW mother decided to press charges against me by saying that i thumped her, Which is ludicrous because im a big guy and she is a small mouthy thing. anyways, The JW couple decided in the meantime to set their non-jw uncle (who has a history with firearms) to send death threats to me and my wife (why?) through one of my uncles who lives in another state! Anyway i got arrested the next day and was in custody after questioning. The police informed me that the girl had a bruise on her head and i could be looking 6 months in jail (what! all i did was push the little drunkard out the way!) and there was allegations that i had beat her sensless!

anyway in my prison cell i started to think "this isnt jehovahs orgainsation" and started to pray. At the end of the day i had a wife and house at stake (forgot to mention, wife had emotional breakdown and stayed with her mother because of this (shes back now tho)) and her mother was backing the family in pressing charges against me because "he could be beating my daughter up" grrr....

I had the police unlock my cell.. he said "good news" they have decided to caution you because lack of evidence!! bad news is they have my DNA and Mugshot now for 5 years.

when i got out, i got the elders round my house

"we have had a phonecall from the PO of x cong to say you have attacked x"

i re-iterated what really happened that night and they asked my wife.

"i didnt see anything it all went so fast" wife says

"I think that you are lying to cover up your husband" elder says

They concluded that this was a serious matter and i wouldnt hear the last of it, and they would probably be a judicial. i said "look, im sick to death now. i have been temporarily seperated from my wife because of this, they have threatened to kill me and now you lot are in my house clutching at straws. Get out of my house and do not speak of this again."

Thats when I got thinking. That incident was in october and the elders have not tried to contact me again. I hate going to the meetings and my wife's eyes have been opened to the scam of a religion (did i say her dad is an elder) it is and how they thrive on scandal and punishment and shame.

i have lots of details omitted from the above incident so as to stop a witchhunt, because I and the incident is very well known.

On a lighter note, you lot (Blondie, Minimus, Garrybuss stillajwexelder ect ect) are like family aready because you do not judge people and you (and me) do not deserve to be shunned as you can see you are good, but were misguided people (like me.)

Love to you all.

here forerver

T1200.

• under74
    under74

Well, welcome....soooo....where you from (you don't have to say region)?

• Bas
    Bas

Welcome T12, you'll find this board even more rewarding when you interact with it and it's people, stick around!b

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Welcome to the board - your personal situation sounds complicated - but whatever has led you here, be thankful. Maybe you and your wife can actually have an enjoyable life now!

• technics1200
    technics1200

Im from the UK

nice to meet you all, and i am VERY thankful

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings technics1200

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Greetings!

Welcome!

Jeff

• morty
    morty

Welcome technics1200...

Your intro story is another hurtful one to be added to what I call my cyber community.......

Just shameful to know that you thought these people were your family and you trusted them...

Good for you in standing up to those heathens...

Stick around, you will find true friends and the ?Truth" here...

Morty

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

From the UK huh?

through one of my uncles who lives in another state!

Which UK state? - am only teasing you and thanks for your PM!

• technics1200
    technics1200

Maybe the 51st state

It was my paranoia of the first post, i thought i would disguise my identity just incase of the spies of the WTBTS!!!

no probs crumpet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit