RUSSIA GOES FOR THE GOLD

by You Know 81 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

This present system is definitely finished. The present system being the Anglo-American dollar dominated system. It is in the final stages of collapse as is becoming more obvious by the day. That is apparently now the official opinion of the Putin government in Russia. Since the collapse of the USSR, Russia, as well as all the former nations of the Soviet Union, have been at the mercy of the IMF and the dollar. In fact, for the most, part the dollar is the world's currency. As of this week Russia is putting back into circulation the gold Chervonetz in order to allow Russians to preserve their wealth by unloading the doomed dollar and buying the Chervonetz. This is a very significant development in my opinion.

The collapse of the dollar of course will not occur in a vacumn, but will inevitably be accompanied, or even preceeded, by wars and disorders of all kinds. As far as the truth is concerned, the crash of the present system will without question silence the ridiculers, who, like the doomed passengers of the ill-fated Titanic, stupidly imagine that this system is unsinkable.

Click here >>>> http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2001/2828_chervonetz.html

/ You Know

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

The link quotes LaRouche as saying:

'Bush is a perfect fascist. We don't have a fascist regime yet in the United States. But we have a fascist party in power, within the Republican Party, represented by a President who's an integral part of that.'

I dunno, dude. Bush a fascist? Russian gold coin currency a sign of the end? Global financial collapse by mid-August?

See you in October. :)

• You Know
    You Know
    I dunno, dude. Bush a fascist?

Sure. It will become apparent as soon as a crisis hits. Read this >>>> http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/2001/2815_fascism.html

Russian gold coin currency a sign of the end?

It is not a biblical sign of the end, but it proves that world leaders, other than those in the United States, do recognize the terminal nature of things as they presently stand.

Global financial collapse by mid-August?

That's not my prediction. That was a Russian economist that expressed that. No one really knows the exact day or the hour, right? LOL / You Know

• TR
    TR

YK,

I'll eat your shorts if this, yet another phony prediction, happens in the next two months. If not, you will eat mine. DEAL? Just to be fair, I'm warning you, starting today, I am going to wear the same shorts for the next two months.
    In other words, ain't gonna happen.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• You Know
    You Know

T Rex: If it does happen, which is inevitable, I suppose you may actually have to eat your shorts for whatever nutrient value they may contain. In your case, you might even consider it a delicacy. / You Know

• larc
    larc

YK,

I know you used to set dates for this stuff just like your spiritual leaders. Of course, they learned in 1975 that is not a good idea. It took you 25 years after the FDS learned it for you to learn it. Now, with this in mind, what are the outside limits for this to come true. That is, the very longest period of time before we can expect to experience financial ruin?

• willy_think
    willy_think

"what are the outside limits for this to come true. That is, the very longest period of time before we can expect to experience financial ruin?"

1,975 years

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello You Know,

I'm sorry for the question but

I do remember that " signs" could be misleading!

Could you be more specific in your comments?

Thanks. Greetings J.C.MacHislopp

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Now, with this in mind, what are the outside limits for this to come true. That is, the very longest period of time before we can expect to experience financial ruin?

According to You Know, Jan. 1, 2001. Of course that date has come and gone, hasn't it? When this was pointed out to You Know, he backtracked and claimed to have been "kidding."

• joelbear
    joelbear

Its mid-August.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit