The Shadow People?

by Blueblades 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Sorry but I don't believe in any of this. In my view it is all tricks of our own imagination. I believe in good & evil but not demons as the watchtower teaches. Perhaps the biblical Satan was a parable about the dark and sinful side of human nature...

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Fascinating story, CG. Since I've left the Witnesses, I've tried to keep an open mind about EVERYTHING. However, the things I've seen out of the corner of my eye usually have a lot to do with my trifocals (stupid middle age).

I felt my father's presence behind me, looking over my shoulder, a few weeks after he died. My husband felt his presence too, at another time and in another way.

Nina

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I see people out of the corner of my eye all the time

This reminds me of the supression of the ego thread floating around here. Some ppl see these things, and others dont. I think the ego is too much in the way for some to see.

Crumpet, you see them out of the corner of your eye. I know what you are talking about. I think sometimes when we see things peripherally, its because we are depending on the subconscious instead of the conscious. The subconscious lets us see things that our conscious normally would say "nope, that doesnt exist so it must not be there" and 'blind' us to it.

• doogie
    doogie
    If you are seeing shadow people in your home, it may just be residual energy. Do a house cleanse / blessing.

sorry guys...it's just me. by the way, you're out of beer.

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Being a ghosthunter myself, I have not yet seen Shadow People, but just about every member of my group has. We did a quite intensive investigation of a house last year, and, much like what Country has Girl reported, it was built on some Indian burial grounds. Not uncommon in Michigan.

Everyone has a right to be a skeptic, but I have seen and heard and I will continue to search. The "Truth is Out There".

Waiting for the debate......

GH

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Actually, yes, I do listen to Art Bell occasionally.

In fact, this week, under the "Classic Shows" streamlink, you can listen to a whole broadcast about the "Shadow People" and Shadow Animals! You have to sign up as a member, but it's cheap, I think $6.95 per month. You can sign up for one month and hear all the old broadcasts. There are shows on astronomy, physics, time travel, conspiracy theories, etc. Michio Kaku, a prominent physicist, is a regular guest, and I enjoy his shows.

I am listening to the show on Shadow People right now, and this woman who is on the show says that there are some things we can ONLY see with our peripheral vision, and Shadow people may be one of these things. She said something about being only able to see some star constellations ONLY with our peripheral vision, but I don't know about all that. It's interesting. I neither believe, nor disbelieve. I just like to keep my mind open, and look for *all possible* causes of a phenomenon.

Here's a whole web site about Shadow People:

http://www.shadowers.com/

A picture of a shadow person, perhaps?

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Shadow_Person.html

I can't seem to find the video, but am still looking. I wish I had put it in favorites. It's pretty cool. It almost looks as if a person is walking from room to room, only the person isn't there, just the shadow!

I can understand people being skeptical, that's natural. I'm skeptical, too. That's why I do this.. I try to figure out what the problem ISN'T before I try to figure out what it is! I'm sure it can all be explained, and will eventually be explained, and is just something we can't qualify now.

CG

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hiya Blades:

This is the only information I could get on the video, which appears to have been taken down... GRRR!

http://www.ghost-investigators.com/media/media.php

CG

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Everyone has a right to be a skeptic, but I have seen and heard

I wish I could see some of this stuff. Atheism doesn't impact the possibility of other life forms/residual energy/all that. I don't believe it only because I've never seen it. But I don't NOT believe it, either.

• love11
    love11

You know when you rub your eyes and see stars or floaters?

In my opinion, "shadow people" are brain floaters! haha

• Brummie
    Brummie

"Shadow people" with "green eyes"? okaaay. I think they are products of vertile imaginations, but if people choose to believe this stuff then that is their perogative.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit