New Baby Pics

by Bryan 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Awe you forget how tiny they were when they are 5 and stomping around the house !!!

He's gorgeous !!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Congratulations Bryan and wifey.

What a good looking family you have.

Little Sebastien doesn't half look like his Dad.

Chris

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

What a cutie! He looks so content in each of you and your wife's arms. Enjoy your "new" life.

• morty
    morty

What a precious doll Bryan.......

before you know it, they will be heading out the door to collage...

Enjoy your time with him, and CONGRATS!!!!!

BTW, your wife looks great for just giving birth....I never looked that good...

• Will Power
    Will Power

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, boy............................. congratulations ! will

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

What a beautiful little bundle! Congrats Bryan. These are the things in life that matter.

Andi

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Awww, he is so cute! Evelyne looks great! Congratulations to you both!

• Robdar
    Robdar

How sweet. How very sweet.

Enjoy every moment. The time passes faster than you can ever believe.

Congratulations.

Robyn

• desbah
    desbah

Congratulations Bryan and Family. thanks for the pics, its wonderful to see you and your mate so happy with your son.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Wow... what a tough first night. It's been 20 years since a newborn in my care.

He is a very good baby. Only cries when he is hungry or needs changed. But while in the hospital, he stayed in the nursery at night, so in new clothes, new blanket and in a new bed, I layed my head down, exhasted, wondering if he was alergic to the blanket or the clothes or the bed sheets. Everytime I heard him kew, I thought, "thank you, you're still alive".

After I awoke from my first doze, I jumped up (we're using a baby bed in our room, not a bassanet) and checked on him, I couldn't believe I dozed off.

This morning he greeted me with with a strong appatite and a big yellow poop! I also discovered that while I was asleep, Evelyne was getting up and checking on him. Oh the preasure of a new life!

Thank god my sister will be here tonight for two weeks!

We have no clothes that fit a 5 pound baby... I'm going shopping this morning.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes!

Bryan & Evelyne

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit