New Baby Pics

by Bryan 34 Replies latest jw friends

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

So absolutely adorable! Aren't you glad to finally have him out so you could meet the little guy

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Bryan...if you need any help, need advice or have questions don't be afraid to ask! Mother of 2! 3 and 16 months!

Brooke

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

How gorgeous they are, Bryan, and yes, you're a lucky man...congratulations again. Life is only getting better for you all the time!!

and baby makes 3

• z
    z

Congrats

• Bryan
    Bryan
    Is this your first born?

No. I have a daughter who just turned 20. This is my second life. My wife's first.

Brook thanks I'll keep that in mind.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Shania
    Shania

He is so beautiful, I want to hold him,give him loads of kisses from your friends here. Such a big name for a little precious baby, my friends named their son Sabastian Stone, it seemed like such a big name for a little one, but he is 5 now and he fits his name perfectly. Plus it is a name that will give him respect when he older. Thank You for sharing.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

gorgeous baby! one of mine had that dark hair and it turned blonde.. genetics are strange lol.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What a gorgeous little doll!!!! He is so precious and beautiful, and I know you love him more than anything. I look forward to seeing him in person!

Nina

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

What wonderful pictures !!!!! And I, too, love your choice of names !

Great to see. Glad everyone is doing so well

~Merry

• Chia
    Chia

What a beautiful little boy. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit