What is your IQ?

by love11 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

138, not too bad I guess.

I've taken this test before and got 141 so I think I guessed the last question incorrectly this time. Which is the odd shape out in question 40 anyway? I can never work out if it is the circle with the arrow or the square with the arrow

• Cat-er-daynightfever
    Cat-er-daynightfever

I've always hated IQ tests. I'd get those silly questions that were so abstract that I didn't understand the question. I do feel that I am intelligent with or without a paper. I prefer to think that I am continuing my education and that always makes someone smart.

• morty
    morty
    I take care of that by having, one e-mail account that's for friends, another for business, and one for junk e-mails. So anytime I don't want my inbox to be boggled down with junk I just give them the junk address. Keeps the riffraff out.

Thanks Love........

Never thought about having more then 2 e-mail addys...I will try that...

• love11
    love11

Sirona- From the sig (special interest groups) that you picked , it sounds like we have alot in common.

Hey... everyone seemed to do pretty good on that test. I guess the smart ones really did leave that org. HAHA

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

love11...thats an interesting point you made in jest...iq of stayers versus iq of leavers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit