When you're fed-up and Miserable.......

by ScoobySnax 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Brain's are clouds. Clouds don't always bring rain; they sometimes bring darkness; the very heart of darkness. The night brain can dazzle you with random hints of starlight intermixed with gloom. But, it is weather none-the-less and there is no predicting.........

For a mood umbrella I go out and sing to the night sky or amble about the neighborhood in frantic dismay pumping heavy decibels of music into my soul through the i.v. of my headphones.

Or...I sip a cheap wine and sit at the piano and empty the vessel of my soul into the black and white cracks while gazing through the walls at some shimmering yesterday.

Like all weather it passes and some dawn of the spirit unfolds. My true self returns as though a long lost cousin and greets me with a smile and a shrug

. We all are, after all, only a mystery to ourselves and others and the world spins madly like a wobbly top underneath our feet as though to shake us out into the silence of heaven.

Terry

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Make love to my boyfriend - that usually makes me feel better.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

When I work out!

When I am having a bad day I take it out on a Machine! I like to go really nuts and burn about 750 Cal in 45 minutes to a Hour! It make me feel great. When I am all done I feel like I can do anything! Plus it helps me think! Clears my head.

Brooke

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I take pills.

Cathy L.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

If life becomes more than I can bear temporarily, I take a hydrogen peroxide and sea salt bath, drink a glass of warm milk with two valerian root capsules and hit the sack. Usually wake up with a completely refreshed attitude.

J

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I take pills.

LOL...I love you Mumsy!

Brooke

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I rent a nice comedy/romantic-type movie and stay inside. Taking a nap seems to help sometimes too.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit