I just turned in my master's thesis

by ChrisVance 20 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

good luck...hope your thesis goes well...

DB74

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

GO YOU CHRIS!!

Here is hoping everything turns out - but you can definately be proud of your accomplishment no matter what!

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Thanks everyone. That hour massage sounds wonderful.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

The other Stewie wishes you well as well! No doubt you treated your subject with the gravity it deserves.

I believe literacy and reading comprehension are the most vital skills for exceeding the standard of minimal survival in our modern world society.

That said, a thorough treatment of Plank's would be an interesting read ... I would like to apply it to say ... prophecy! I have often wondered whether there is such a thing as time or whether it is just something we invented arbitrarily to help us make sense of things.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Elsewhere,

I would love to see a Physics major create a thesis based on applying Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal to the passage of time at the quantum level.

I'll get to work on it right away! Jim W.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Congrats and well done. What an amasing thing to accomplish.

No prayers but great thoughts heading you way.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    No doubt you treated your subject with the gravity it deserves.

OS, I think you misread his post. His thesis was not on gravity...

• Frog
    Frog

Bravo! You've done bloody well to get this far, and now that you have I'm sure it's all clear skies ahead:-) I know all too well what a challenge thesis writing is...since you've now some spair time perhaps you'd like to make a start on my next one on the Sociology of War??!

All the best, and let us know how it all turns out:-) froglett

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

dammit elsewhere,

planck, not plank

pepheuga

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I was wondering if "treatment" of "Planks" would raise any eyebrows. I helped put a deck on a house once with treated Planks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit