grey smoke, white smoke - papal dynasty

by Crumpet 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Anyone care who gets made pope? Anyone read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons? Surely God could make the smoke rainbow coloured - with laser lighting in this day and age - just so we could be sure like?

• morty
    morty
    Surely God could make the smoke rainbow coloured - with laser lighting in this day and age - just so we could be sure like?

Lmao...your a funny gal.....

and frankly, I really dont care who makes pope...( not to disrespect anyone who does, it is just not a common interest to me..)

• greendawn
    greendawn

It would be interesting if that German Cardinal is made pope so as to continue with a non Italian pope, following on the previous one who was Polish.

It took a while to break that long tradition of having only Italian popes. In ancient times there were some Greek and French ones but that was very long ago.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I think they said before John Paul II, the Italians held the spot for the past 455 years.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Surely God could make the smoke rainbow coloured - with laser lighting in this day and age

you keep taking the pills Crumpet...

As for the new pope...cant say as I see it being of relevance to me personally...but hey Il keep a watch out...

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    Surely God could make the smoke rainbow coloured

Would that mean the next pope would be gay? If that's the case I vote Graham Norton for pope. His move from Channel4 to BBC hasn't gone too well so that could be just the career change he needs

• inquirer
    inquirer

Imagine if they made that George Pell (who go in the cardinal recently) pope! :D :O

I think a lot of people don't like him in Oz because he is ultra conservative.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Smoke is very appropriate as it is what is being blown up their followers a$$es.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

my Catholic co-worker today said something to the effect that if they elect a "jewish" pope, that Nortradomis predicted the end of the world papacy would be with a "jewish" pope. I think she is hanging around way too many fundamental Southern Baptists. Everyone is screaming the "end of the world" now. JW's don't have a monopoly anymore.

opps, forgot to add my joke.

When the cardinals release black smoke, it means they haven't come to a decision yet.

When the cardinals release white smoke, they have decided who the next pope is.

When the cardinals release puffs of grey smoke......it means they are having too good of a time.

• willyloman
    willyloman

I don't know why, but this makes me think of the that old rhyme:

Red Sky In Morning

Sailor Take Warning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit