btt....hoping my sista see's it...

• Sassy
    Sassy

woo hoo!! Have a great time girl!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Pick me Pick me!

"Cos every girl's crazy for a sharp dressed man!"

Brilliant - its great when you win something.

Morty - have you ever tried bunching your hair at your chin to look like a ZZ Top man? Or would that just be me then?

(crumpet - crawling reluctantly back into the woodwork)

• delilah
    delilah

hey Morty, you seem to be on a winning streak...good for you, congrats!!!!! Now how 'bout telling us your secret???? I, for one would like to win that 15 million dollar jackpot on Friday night.....enjoy!

Dee

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Morty...I shall join you in your Happy Dance!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Cathy L.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

That is soooo coooollll !!!

Some of my favorite old timers. They just don't build rock and roll like they used to!

J

• Frog
    Frog

July 21st is my b'day I think one of your free tickets should just about cover a decent gift hehe...enjoy urself you lucky little thing, will be heaps of fun 4ya:-) frog

• morty
    morty
    woo hoo!! Have a great time girl!!

Sassy......

I most certainly will girl....Wish I could take you...

Morty - have you ever tried bunching your hair at your chin to look like a ZZ Top man? Or would that just be me then?

Crumpet......Love your new picture....And I think we would both look sexy with our hair on top of our head though,,,I already have strange places that the odd hair is showing up and I don?t need any on my chin...lmao....

hey Morty, you seem to be on a winning streak...good for you, congrats!!!!! Now how 'bout telling us your secret???? I, for one would like to win that 15 million dollar jackpot on Friday night.....enjoy!

Delilha....Thanks girlfriend.... I know, I could not believe I had won 2 things in 2 days...If I could wave a magic wand though and win the millions, I would for you...Of course though, it would be after I waved it for myself first....lol..

(Just to let others know as well, I won twice on a Heart & Stroke ticket..$200.00 bucks!!!)..

Morty

...I shall join you in your Happy Dance!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Cathy.......I have am going to save some of my happy dances for the concerts...thank?s hon..

Happy, happy, joy, joy....

Some of my favorite old timers. They just don't build rock and roll like they used to!

Jeannie.....Hear ya on that one Jeannie....You know your starting to get old when your teen kids are saying to you ?Are they no-namer bands mom?"

July 21st is my b'day I think one of your free tickets should just about cover a decent gift hehe...enjoy urself you lucky little thing, will be heaps of fun 4ya:-) frog

Frog.......Well happy B-day Frog....too bad you were not closer to come with me for your birthday.....BTW, it is my mom?s b-day as well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit