IMPORTANT...1st Annual Apostacheesefest Participants

by HadEnuf 10 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

News from Blondie is that the motel/room situation is not good for this area on the 23rd of July. So please, if you need a room, call NOW if possible. I have more info on motels in the Apostafest & Get-together area.

Thank you for your support.

Cathy L.

• kls
    kls

Thank you for your support.

HadEnuf is talking to her bra again,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hmmmmm...I am catching whiffs of monkey-pooh in the air on my topic here.

Yeah...my bra supports quite a bit. Take THAT all you flat-chested skinny chicks out there. I'm LARGE and IN CHARGE!!

So where do you find your special AAAAA cup bra's for primates kls? HUH HUH HUH??? Put up your little paws (do monkey's have paws or what are those things attached to their hairy long arms?) and take me on you, you, you MONKEY you!!! DO NOT DISS MY BRA!!!

Cathy L. of the "I Wish They Carried My Size At Victoria's Secret Store" Club

• kls
    kls

HadEnuf you should come live in my zoo where they is free and fall where they may.We gots no need for ,,,Over the Shoulder Boulder Holders here.

Sniff,Sniff,,,,i dunt smell nothing,,best check your pants for an incedence.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Nope...checked the pants. Wasn't me!

Cathy L.

• kls
    kls

HEE ,HEE ,MADE YOU LOOK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I'm sorry...I had a sneezing fit due to the monkey dander flying around this board and hit the thread by mistake.

Don't blame me...THE MONKEY MADE ME DO IT!

Cathy L.

• JH
    JH

Lets hope I won't have to sleep in Chicago...

• blondie
    blondie

jh, maybe you will have to sleep with the monkey.

• JH
    JH

Or, maybe I can drive back home after the party....it's only 1100 to 1200 miles away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit