Apostate site?

by Shawn 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Shawn
    Shawn

I was wondering if the JWs concider this site:
    http://www.jwinfoline.com/
    an apostate one? I know that they are discuraged to question theif beliefs and in a lot of cases told not to but I was wondering if there are any JWs that could help me here. Any exJWs too. Thanks in advance.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Greetings:

You probably should ask your question at a more pro-JW forum if you want to poll accurately. Just glancing at that site, I would think that since it refers immediately to being for ex-JWs that whether or not it was considered "apostate" the effect would be the same because many JWs would consider it a potentially "harmful" website.

-Eduardo

• Shawn
    Shawn

That brings up a good point. Anyone know of a good pro-JW site? I was under the impression there really aren't any.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There is an SM item shortly Living with Soundness of Mind in the electronic age - all websites are bad - well most of them

• Shawn
    Shawn

Is that going into KHs nationally? I have never been a JW so I am not sure how that works.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

<----- Trying really really hard not to crack an S&M joke about JWs.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Internationally -it is in the KM

• Shawn
    Shawn

Any idea when? Would it be on a Sunday? I hope that is the last straw for a lot of people. If they still had a President it would almost seem like a dictatorship. I thank God everyday I am and never have been a JW, I only wish there were about 4.5 million people that could say the same.

• blondie
    blondie

Any site except these 2 are considered suspect even the ones I know are active JWs.

www.watchtower.org

www.jw-media.org

These are the 2 official sites in the US. Some JWs will even suspect these sites because the Internet is demonized by the WTS.

You would have to refer them to the Kingdom Ministry that announced the www. watchtower.org site.

or show them the back page of the Watchtower were the website is listed on the bottom left side of the page.

Blondie

• Shawn
    Shawn

I know those are the only sanctioned sites. I am looking for some that are not directly in violation of the WTS. Something a JW would justify to himself that is was okay to look at.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit