A neat site for all you job seekers out there!

by Eyebrow2 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

hey there...here is a cool site...sort of like the google for job searches...

http://www.indeed.com/

it will bring up recent job postings from several job boards, including newspapers etc...

To get the most out of your search, click on advanced search You can even search by company, location etc. And the stuff it brings back is in a nice, neat format. Not only does it search job boards, like Monster, Careerbuilde, America's Job Bank, etc, but will search company websites that have added their company name and website to its database (which is FREE, so you know as companies here about it, they will sign up.)

Another nice thing, is that no on can apply directly from the indeed site, but have to click on the link. This is a good thing, because if you are a good little job hunter and keep track of where you send your resume, you can keep more acurate records. And your resume is going to the person that posted the position.

I have been a recruiter for almost 5 years now, and I have to tell you, this is probably the best and easiest to use sites I have seen to look up jobs quickly. (I look at job postings all the time to see what jobs are hot where, gives me a good idea as to what's up in hiring trends.)

Happy hunters, my fellow peeps!

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

Thank you sooooooo very much! I was just thinking about posting a subject about job searching...wondering if anyone had some advice or any tips. The site is easy to use.

Thanks Again

swift

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

What kind of industries do you recruite for?

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Thanks for thinking of us Eyebrow2 !

~Merry

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhh...this is great Eyebrow...my son, who has a degree in Information Technologies (spelling? sorry) is currently unemployed and living at home and he needs to MOVE OUT. I will give him this website and maybe he will get a hit for something. His unemployment runs out in July.

Thanks again!!!

Cathy L.

• Soledad
    Soledad

thanks! I'm also out of work and this site hit the spot!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Thanks! You 'da Man PEEP!

• MattieSus
    MattieSus

I have a new Hero! And it ain't a sandwich.

Very nice of you to share.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit