De Rookerij part Deux Or/And/Or an Aborted Letter to my Brother

by hemp lover 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Oopsie, thought that last post was a PM.

Have you ever been unable to stop crying and laughing at the same time? It's like when the sun is shining, but you still have to turn on the windshield wipers. Sat on the back steps and smoked a cigarette, could only see one star.

One of life's small pleasures: timing the beer and the cigarette so that you can take one last drag and then put it out in the dregs. Never throw out the butt, because God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth, dontcha know?

• Mac
    Mac

Dump the cigs...

look to the stars...

and embrace yer eternal self.....

mac,(lay off the Chinese beer and pour yer own bad self a Guinness and kiss the day!)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ah Hemp,

I feel for you on this topic. I have met your gal and I have to admit she is the bomb. You should be so proud for in fact her guitar playing alone is absolutely divine. To think she taught herself!! You are a fine mom and quite a wonder to behold.

Enjoy yourself, cry it out, cuss it out and in the mornig pick your ass up and keep on living. You deserve wonderful things and they will come. maybe not in the form of your brother, but if you want you can take mine....I INSIST>>

Really though, maybe in the form of a sister...

(((((((((((((hemp)))))))))) Don't forget the ALTOIDS!

Lots of luv Decki

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Don't forget the ALTOIDS!

I like you.

Do you realize... that you have more posts in three months than I have in three years? I'm only prolific in my head. My imaginary friend has a helluva backstory. For real. She's hot.

• Mac
    Mac

Curiously strong...

*shivers*

mac

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    you have more posts in three months than I have in three years

That could be because you have a lot more interesting stuff going on in your life...or you are able to get to the point, shereas I can start to type a scentence and before I get to the end I forget what I am doing and am already hunting down a chore like making guacamole.

See? Or that I keep hitting enter and forgetting to write stuff, or like I just did, HIT ENTER and LOOSE the whole post.

My imaginary friend has a helluva backstory. For real. She's hot.
    I have a afeeling your imaginary friend is you indisquise. And that is a Hotti in action. You have the whammy on girl power and it shows. You are hot. So with all that lovey done, if I were not laid up nursing my bumm, I would grab you up and we could go find some dancing to do..There is always something up in Dallas!!
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

do you think I am drugged...That is whereas and sentence. Can anyone tell me how to edit a post?

• Bas
    Bas

That was some BEAUTIFUL poetry Hemplover, I love it!!! really so full of emotion, written in the heat of the moment...sheer genious! some people might not understand it but I want more! I'd buy your bundle and it inspires me to write some "expressionist" things myself.

b

• Mac
    Mac

Bullslhit, Bas...

I bought her bundle and if you two are running some type of a Ponzi Scheme...

well, I got pictures of yer nuts...

mac, so which shell is it? class

• Mac
    Mac

Damnit to hell...

I can't even spell "BULLSHIT"

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit