De Rookerij part Deux Or/And/Or an Aborted Letter to my Brother

by hemp lover 22 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

You're the one I hate the most because you're the one I loved the most. How could you not want to know my daughter, how could you not want to know your niece, you f*ck? You think you know funny? You think you know interesting? You think you've seen talent? Well, I've squeezed it out and named it. Top that, sh*t salad. Top that with sh*t, salad. Top that with salad, you sh*t. How could you not want to know her?

I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger. Every song is breaking my heart tonight. Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face? Do you realize we?re floating in space? Do you realize that happiness makes you cry? Do you realize that everyone you know someday will die?

The lions will never eat straw if lamb is on the menu. The only grapes that are as big as your fist are called plums. That strawberry you're eating will never taste sweeter than it does right now. Yeah, that one? And, ooooh and, only contractors, mountain men and homeless people build their own "houses" and take refuge.

I got issues, like I miss you. But most regrets I've gathered came from caving in.

You will live for a while and then you'll die. Flutter by, butterfly. Do you realize?

• Mac
    Mac

Hemp...

yer a little distraught...

right?

mac

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Not anymore, Mac. Now I'm just a lot stoned.

• Mac
    Mac

A

• Mac
    Mac

(((No disrespect))).......

I'm gonna go make a salad now...

got some anchovies calling my name and makin' fun of the spinach...

mac, back in a flash class

• Mac
    Mac

Back...

So he is heavy?

mac

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

((((Hemp))) I thought I heard an edge to your voice tonight.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

No, man, he's my brother. (What a setup) Cheers, mate - nodding off...

• Mac
    Mac

Dream well......

Six and Hemp.

mac

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Hey, Six, yeah, edgy. That's me. Actually right before I called you, I called me mum to see how she was doing. She said she had been thinking about calling me but she didn't because she didn't have anything to tell me about herself. And then "Bobby Jean" came on itunes. And that was all I could take in one night. I got up and found my bottle opener and about a lot of Asahis. And the present Valis gave me. Yeah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit