Albert Einstein and his nature of turning inward?

by frankiespeakin 33 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Cygnus --- I was saying that the WTBTS thinks it's members are mindless drones that can't think their way out of wet paper sack .As far as I'm concerned they make little sense out it themselves but simply have a knack of convincing others that they know more than they do .I think alot of people are forced into a situation where they are rank and file drones in the world we live in . I think most people want more or better but are forced into submission . I'm sure since he came out of nazi germany he may have been thinking them mindless freaks when he said it .

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Albert Einstein didn't even walk til he was 4 years old, and I read that he was horrible in math and school in general. This could be caused by Asperger's Syndrome, which is a "milder" form of Autism. The people who have it are considered "high functioning autistics". I recently read an awesome autobiographical book entitled: "Songs of the Gorilla Nation" written by an anthropologist with Aspeger's. She didn't even get her diagnosis 'til she was an adult, struggling to gain her degree. She'd always known that she was different, that in fact, her whole family were quite "eccentric". Turns out that Asperger's runs in families. Anyhoo, we all know that Albert was an unusual person who was a genius, who changed the world with his thoughts and work in the scientific field. He was also a Pisces, for those who are interested in astrology.

Terri

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sunny,

I also read that AE also hardly ever went to classes while in college but used to hang around the coffee houses. He was a rebel of sorts I think,, perhaps he learned at a faster pace and didn't spend time on things he was not interested so missed alot of classes and instead studied on his own at times.

• proplog2
    proplog2

A personal acquaintance of mine was a very close friend to Dr. William H. Sheldon the Somatotype guy who coined the terms Endomorph, Mesomorph, Ectomorph. My acquaintance said that Sheldon was working at the Carl Jung institute when Einstein came for help. Einstein had what they called a "gynic intrusion" which means he had a somewhat feminine body-type. Einstein had trouble integrating this feminine streak into his male persona. Sheldon helped him with this and Einstein was able to live happily ever after. THE END>

The above won't be found in any history books. It is a betrayal of a Doctor/Patient relationship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit