Jehovah's Ministers

by Shawn 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn
    Shawn

Wouldn't it be nice if we could beat the WTS at it's own game? Basically set up a fake "Religion" and use their books and lit., rewritten so there is no copyright. Basically say that we are a new form of JWs who have been told by Jehovah that there is new light and he has chosen a new voice to say it. I mean if the "Annointed" can be DF'd why not the GB no longer the voice of Jehovah on earth. We could either play it where the WTS has to acknowledge this new "Religion" or blast away at it.

If they acknowledge it we can then expose the fact that it was all a lie and see what happens. Just a thought I had before falling asleep last night. It would be nice to use the WTS society aginst themselves. That seems to be the only thing we can really do to them.

Any thoughts? I know it is a little farfetched but there has got to be something.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I always thought it would be cool to start a religious cult based on the book 'Green Eggs and Ham'.

GBL

• Quotes
    Quotes

GBL: I love that idea!

You could DF people for eating GE&H on a boat, with a goat, etc!

You could have detailed, boring books that examine "what excatly IS green?" and whether or not Aqua-Marine is acceptable as a Egg & Ham color.

~Quotes, of the "Cat In The Hat" class

• Quotes
    Quotes

Back on point, Shawn,

An interesting idea, but would require a huge captital investment to get off the ground.

Did you know there is ALREADY a similar group in Romania, call themselves the "Real Jehovah's Witnesses" and use WT literature only if it was printed prior to the 1960s. They are a splinter group that feel Brooklyn's Watchtowerism has apostatsized The Truth(tm). So in a way, you idea is already happening; however that splinter group, I think, is sincere and not a charade like you propose.

Interesting idea, though.

• kls
    kls

Shawn ,there is no way in you're liftime this would happen

We don't have the money to fight theWT lawyers ( and there would be a fight)

Nor could we start out with 6 million idiots that would listen to us

• Shawn
    Shawn

I understand the money issue. Plus the funny thing is we could just claim the current JWs as followers because the ideology is the same. The Romania thing is interesting. Really looking into early JW belief it isn't all that bad. It is a little twisted but not to the degree it is now. It appears the "Reformation" that occured with Christianity that they hate so much really effected there beliefs when it happened to them more than the original.

Back on topic again: Surely there is a way around the legalities. Freedom of religion and plus not using there copyrighted material. Believing or claiming to believe the same tenants they do should make the JWs wonder how it is possible. Again I am just posing an interesting thought. I know it is not pracical but I am at a phase right now in my learning where I am focusing on the fall of the WTS. Humor me please and make some comments.

• kls
    kls

Humor me please and make some comments.

You got stanky breathAre you humored?

• Shawn
    Shawn

kls, how quickly we show our true colors. Are you still mad about the Salvation topic? It's alright I still love you. :)~ Seriously though, I just brushed my teeth. My breath is cool.

• kls
    kls

No Shawn i ain't sore about the Salvation thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you still got stanky breath and you can't prove you dunt.

<----------------------------monkey power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kls
    kls

K Shawn you ain't got stanky breath ,,,,,,,,,,i is sorry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It must be them undies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit