for Lady Lee....

by Country_Woman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

cos she still is missing her own computer.....

The FTD® Sunshine Daydream? Arrangement

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's a computer for ya, Lee!

alt

Hope you're taking care of yourself, and I hope everything gets stable soon in your new location! I know it's tough being stuck, I've been there too.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Missing you heaps, LL

Stay well.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sad thing Nos,

That TRS 80 Radio Shack computer you have a picture of is one of the first computers I programmed with back in 7th grade. A whooping 64K of RAM!!! Harddrive? What's that? My blender has more RAM than that now.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Branda are you privy as to what has happened to our dear friend Lady Lee. I miss her very much. I know she is not well either.

If you could keep us updated it would be good. I don't know where she is living now and I haven't got her address or telephone number.

Which reminds me did Lady Lee get an electric scooter yet?

Lady Lee hope your okay dear

Love Orangefatcat

• wednesday
    wednesday

i miss u too, LL. Get well soon and come back to us.

weds

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

OFC,

She is on a waiting list for her own appartment. At the moment, her personal belongings are stored with her daughter.

Waiting is hard for her, but she keeps herself busy with several things (like "exploring the city")

She did'nt explicit mention it but I understood she is mobile (else it is difficult to explore.....)

on occasion, she has access to a computer to get in touch with all of us...... (internet cafe ?)

I don't have her (real) address or tel.nr. either

I guess we all miss her......

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Dear Lady Lee has made an enormous contribution to this board with he "Best Of" compilations ... These are greatly appreciated and who knows how many people will be helped by them?

A sincere wish for her health and well being , Come back soon Lady L , we miss you.

alt

PS If the picture does not show, which sometimes happens , a bunch of roses for a real lady

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Blush

Thank you CW for starting this. I was going to start one for the coming week. I will be at my daughter's place so I will have net access full time - when I'm not crawling around after an active 1yr old while both daughters go to Jamaica for the wedding of my youngest.

OFC YES I got the scooter (which is in the repair shop at the moment getting new tires and fixing a bare brake wire that would make it quit on me in the middle of nowhere). I also have an electric wheelchair so when one isn't working I have the other to get around with. The scooter goes for about 25 miles on one full battery charge so I can travel pretty much everywhere around Ottawa with that. And the regular buses here often have accessibility ramps so I can travel to further parts of the city and roll myself home.

I am loving the city. On Sat it was so warm here I went to the beach and stuck my feet in the cold water - very refreshing for my burning feet. All along the Ottawa river there are bicycle paths and I am loving the country feel to the city.

Last Monday I finally got my MRI!!! I was told the waiting lists were a year long but went to the hospital and told asked them to put me on their cancellation list and that if they had a spot I could be there within an hour. I got my appointment in less than a week. So the ultimate question about what is wrong with my feet should finally be answered on the 3rd of May when I see my doctor the next time.

BB When I get back online permanently I will be finishing up the Best of series. There was still quite a few people to get through and now there is another 6 months of posts to sort through Ahhh the work never ends (can't wait to get back on line to finish it all)

• blondie
    blondie

LEE! Can I call you? I'll PM you.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit