Child abuse - school officials reccommended - do NOT call police

by wanderlustguy 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• love11
    love11

Isn't that considered aiding and abetting ?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Get a rope...Strike that, get a dozen ropes...

J

• Faraon
    Faraon

I would like to imagine 2 scenarios.

In a JW inquisition, she would probably be disfellowshipped because she did not scream, and there were not 2 baptised JWs present.

I a court of "the chosen people," -Israel, she would've been forced to marry his raper, but since there were more than one, Would they choose lots?

All teachers, doctors, nurses, policemen, etc. will lose their jobs and licence. I don't think that the law goes far enough and the school system must also compensate the victim since they were stupid enough to hire such an animal as an assistant principal and for leaving students unsupervised on school grounds He should also be gang raped and beaten in a jail, so that maybe he will have a little empathy for victims of sexual abuse in the future.

The boys who forced her should spend a minimum of five years in jail where they more likely than not will be raped and get a taste of their own medicine.

The onlookers who silently watched should be made to repeat their grade level.

Faraon

• G Money
    G Money

If it was my child, I'd be having dinner with the chief of police whilst unknown attackers broke the legs of the offenders and mutilated their willies. The world is a dangerous place for some. Crime doesn't pay when you mess with certain ones.

• Will Power
    Will Power

This is a terrible disgusting story. And one that needs to be front page. The public should be outraged and they & the courts should see that there is NO difference between a school system, public OR PRIVATE and a religion that is public OR PRIVATE when it comes to bullying, degrading sex acts, out in the open OR behind closed doors.

For a person in authority, whether a vice principal, a teacher, a parent or a church officical (even if he claims no special status when convenience calls) to want to "avoid attention" (not bring reproach upon Jehovah) is definitely aiding and abetting.

Hopefully some will see the parallels in that society feels it must put up with in the name of religion, but won't tolerate in a school, or when an ANIMAL is involved.!

In a court of "the chosen people," -Israel, she would've been forced to marry his raper, but since there were more than one, Would they choose lots?

and why aren't these rules from the bible found to be ok by society in the name of freedom of religion - every one has their rights - but society (save a few) is apathetic concerning blood transfusions and a BC girl's life is in jeopardy.

I hope this appalling story wakes people up. Bullies should not be tolerated in any form at any age.

will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit