Latest picture of Moose

by cruzanheart 26 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

"de-boned"- OOOwwwwww!

poor guy.

u/d (of the probably needs to be de-boned class)

• Poztate
    Poztate

I am sure he had just come in after a hard day of hunting and was just catching a few quick ZZZZZZZs before going out again.

• Preston
    Preston

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, cute puppy........

(thwacks upside on the side of the head)

- Preston

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

He's sooooo cute.

Thank's for sharing

I think Jackson should find something else to put his bame cube on, Was mooses table first.

• Alana
    Alana

Awwwwwww......he is just soooooooo adorable!!!!!

I agree with Lehaa, it was Moose's table first! After all, "dogs rule"!

~"Alana"

ps--a coworker of mine just left...it was her day off, as she is getting married on Saturday, and she brought in her ringbearer......it was her pug, Nermal, dressed up in a little tuxedo! I just LOVE DOGS!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Nina,

You guys have been giving him way too much bino!

What a beautiful family member!

Take care,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Bryan, Margaret has nicknamed him "Hangover Hound" after I told her about his morning routine: he sleeps in his crate, on a beanbag he appropriated from Jennie. I open the crate door and he yawns noisily, starts to uncurl and stretch until he's out of the crate and then plods out of the guest room. Usually right as he's turning the corner at the family room fireplace he yawns again, stretches . . . and collapses, rolling over on his back for a tummy rub. Tummy having been rubbed, I urge him up and usually he just lies there, blinking sleepily. Eventually, and sometimes after two more of the collapsing episodes, I get him out the back door to do his business. He looks like a "Before" ad for Starbucks.

Anybody who doesn't believe God has a sense of humor has never met this basset hound!

Nina

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Wow Nina - I have to ask what are you drinking that is making the toilet bowl so intoxicating to poor ole Moose?

Maybe you should flush after you pee, for the puppy's sake.

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

OMG Nina, he is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I just want to cuddle up with him on the couch and take a nice nap myself.

I love how he has two black nails and three pink nails on his right paw. One of my kitties has a similar nail color pattern.

I hope you don't mind, but Moose is currently splayed across my computer desktop as the background picture.

- CF

• Robdar
    Robdar

Your dog is adorable.

"Moose" seems to suit him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit