Fight Clubs

by heatherg 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Maybe I should take up fencing...

Naw, just buy yourself a S&W .40 and go to a shooting range.

Or if you're really messed up and feel inferior, buy one of those big ass .44 Magnums and shoot things up (watermelons, phonebooks etc).... way more fun than a video game and for the bungholes I've seen who shoot them it really seems to inflate their ego's (and dull their hearing). They walk around like they got a .44 Mag between their legs.... gotta be a red-neck guy sorta thang.

Anyway, it beats getting your ass whipped as an adult and gives you the illusion that your really tough! ugh!

u/d (of the packin heat class)

• heatherg
    heatherg

Tell him if he'd like you'd be more than happy to tie him up and beat him with a baseball bat till he's unconcious just so he can experience... but in the safe environment of being at home with Mom. LOL!

that'd be great! work out alot of aggression! hg

• avishai
    avishai
    Maybe suggest some practical martial arts training like jiu-jitsu. He can get experience without all the damage.

Bingo. Getting your ass kicked for real even in a controlled environment is just stupid. I've worked security, with violent Mentally handicapped folks, etc. Dental is just way too expensive to be doing that for fun. Having a deviated septum and sleep apnea because of having your nose broken ain't worth it either. Trust me.

And that's just the minor stuff. My seizures are likely a result of getting hit in the head "way too hard". Don't get me wrong, I'm a hell of a tough guy. I'd rather be a sissy that did'nt twitch all the damn time. But, he won't listen, at his age, he's "invincible"

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

its NOT a guy thing....its a prat thing..tell him to grow up

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Usually all you need is beer, 2 guys and 1 gal.

There will be a fight.

No club needed

• G Money
    G Money

Sounds nuts to me. I box every week with a trainer and may spar soon but would never just fight someone without training and practice. I am excited about fighting in the future to learn others techniques but w/o training, I'd probably not come out unscathed.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have been involved with martial arts for 16 years, and I know what the body can handle, and give.

Not a pretty sight, and not something I would want to enter just for the idea. I learned martial arts for the self esteem, fitness, and overall protection of myself and my family. I have succeeded in doing that, but I have no interest to get in the ring for the fun of it, and fight til we are bloody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit