*Tears*

by Krystal 35 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

Welcome to the forum. If you browse around, you will find plenty of useful information.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Welcome Krystal. Made me think of the first time I ever looked at 'apostate' witness material.. It was an amazing feeling..

GBL

• Purza
    Purza

((((((Krystal))))))

I am glad you found us too! I wish I had a support group when I was DFd at 18. I hope you find a measure of peace here and know that you are not alone.

Purza

• Dustin
    Dustin

Krystal

Welcome. It took me almost 2 years to look at a site like this. I'm glad you are here. The damage left by the organization is impossible to repair by yourself. I hope you find some of the answers and peace of mind that you are looking for. Good luck and best wishes in your journey.

Dustin

• lilbit
    lilbit

I know just what your feeling it was the same way for me when I found this forum. Its so wonderful to talk to people who understand. Welcome

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Hi, Krystal,

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. The people here are very supportive, encouraging and challenging and the information is mind-blowing!

~Merry

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Krystal - welcome! I waited 6 years before I looked up witnesses on the net. Think of this postively - you are young and still can sucessfully get over all the hang ups and enjoy life to the full - like we are meant to.

Love crumpet xx

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hi Kristal,

You'll soon get over the tears stage, but watch out for the next one. We call it the 'kicking the puppy' stage.

My advise is keep posting, and you words wont fall on deaf ears.

steve

ps. welcome.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((((( Krystal )))))) Welcome to the real Good News as you called it. And hon, welcome to JWD!

Even after being out 28 years I have found very disturbing information about the WTBTS and their hypocritical actions. It has been good fodder for when I run into a JW or one comes to the door.

Hugs and love

brenda

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome to the forum Krystal. Keep an open mind and enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit