Our Mouthy/Granny needs us.........

by morty 60 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dearest Branda!!!! Believe me when I "kick the bucket" You will all know- I have given strict instruction for all my "kids" on here to be informed. I havent been able to keep up with the board- being so busy! but I was so happy to see minimus name on her & flower, Login!!!! so many of you I have wondered if you were all fine.....Thanks for the flowers Branda- I am off again today .....till 5.30 tonight.....

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS ROOM))))))))))))))))))))))))

• morty
    morty

BTT......

Just wanted to let people know that granny is doing better....

((((hugs)))))

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am so Glad Granny Grace is doing better!

Grace, gives advice, friendship, and love to all of us. I don't know her like everyone else but I would be proud to call her Granny! She is needed by us all and for the past few days things were not the same with out her. We all Love you Granny and wish you well!

Love Brooke

• Dansk
    Dansk

Great to see you posting again, Grace ((((((((((((MASSIVE HUGS))))))))))))))

The important thing is for you to get well and not to overtax yourself or worry about anything. And please don't worry about me! I know how much you care, you don't have to tell me ((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

Claire and the boys send their love, too.

BTW, you can't die until we get to meet in person, so you hang on for me and I'll hang on for you (((((((()))))))

All my love Dear Sweet Granny.

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am home early today.... But you all owe me a box of Kleenex --- Remembering what my Father always told me "The more I cry the less I pee" So I wont need the "john" much today

Uzzaih was supposed to call today -but I did not think I would be home- but I came home early ,So if you get on here John Call!!!!

Thanks all

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I told my niece that I was the greatest thing since sliced bread. She then told me in her 4 year old voice - you're the greatest thing since a slice of bread...

Mouthy - I think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread!

• mouthy
    mouthy

AW!!!! How nice even though I snore ????/ Just booked my cabin ar PA Tress!!! wish you were going to be there (hugs)

• Soledad
    Soledad

my thoughts are with you mouthy we love you very very much

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes Darlene asked me if I was going again this year but since I have a new home, I won't be going anywhere - hope you booked a single cabin so no one will here you snore - lol

• mouthy
    mouthy

soledad! thank you- but the one above you I will kick in the pants.....( tresshappy-who I will now call tresscrappy) LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit