Evil Lives Monday, April 11, 2005

by apocalypse 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

I think it's going to pop sooner than they think.

To the GB who I know will read this, I say the below...

A few years ago, I was at the Skydome in TO Canada for the convention. One of you GB serpents gave a talk and mentioned "those who mis-represent our message".... remember.... I am sure you do.

Prepare yourselves ...last time was just practice. Welcome to 2005

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

Being one of the rank and file...now that i look back there were many times at assemblies, meetings etc..that i said to myself "wait a minute that doesnt sound right" but then would get lulled back to sleep. I recall the supposed meaty "talks" given at the convention were often the next to the last "talk" on the program. Many people were physically and mentally tired not really paying attention let alone checking the information to see if it's true. i used to wonder why would they put the most important information at the end. i would think such info should be given first when people are alert and well rested Like i said above a person will come across info that you feel doesnt sound right but then fall back to sleep(mentally that is).

we need information like this to be constantly posted. at least i do, because i often find myself reverting back because WT was the only thing i knew.

thanx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit