How Would You Feel If "Minimus" Just Vanished from JWD?

by JH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Did any of you notice that after MINIMUS started that thread of the 2nd of th month , he never responded on his thread after he preposed the question.

I am very concerned about him. I hope and pray nothing aweful has happened to him. I mean he is the ultimate questioneer.

I forget but did he say he was disfellowhiped or dA at any time? I can't possible seeing him returning to the organization.

And if he is playing possum that is not fair. He knows we get very concerned., well most of us do . If anyone hears from him please let us know asap that he is okay. Simon can you find out anything for us?

Lets just think positively and hope he is on vaction.

Lots of love

Orangefatcat..

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I am very concerned about him. I hope and pray nothing aweful has happen to him. I mean he is the ultimate questioneer.

I could be wrong but I think he's probably fine and the thread was his way of saying goodbye. He certainly doesn't seem like the kind of guy to go through a big emotional crisis or anything LOL.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Wouldn't miss him that much in all honesty. Nothing against him as a person, but I would regularly ignore his one question posts - too succinct.

• stillajwexelder
  • HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

My heart would break into so many tiny pieces that the smallest wouldn't even fit through the eye of a needle.

Can you tell I've got a big crush on the guy? Don't tell hubbie. He doesn't understand things like that.

Cathy L.

• mouthy
    mouthy

As if I dont have enough to worry about- Now This!!!! Minimus Stop hiding ,come out -come out where ever you are. Granny is worried about you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit