Where is Frenchbabyface??

by Brummie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

NO! not Frenchbaby face to

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Maybe she is with holydays......

I've PM-ed her on the 6th and she has'nt read it....

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well she didnt ask *me* if she could go on holiday

Six, send hello, as long as all is well with her, we'll let her of with this hidious crime..

• under74
    under74

Well....okay I guess I'll let her off too.....although I have been pretty worried....and things have been a little boring around here since she's been gone.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((((Corinne))))))))))))))

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I just mailed her, I'll let you know if I hear anything...

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

She is fine but busy and avoiding JWD due to its addictive nature!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Dear All,

Sorry FRIENDS I'm not on JWD at the moment cause it takes too much out of me (it's addictive and I have no control on the time I'm spending on it) and there is a lot going into my life at the moment (good and bad at the same time as usual) but for once I have 4 opportunities that I would be very stupid to not focus on them all (I don't have the right to messed up here it would be too stupid ...) that doesn't leave time to chat and share with my favourits people on my favourit forum !!!

I miss you all though ... I've logged out to make sure I have to process before to really get into JWD ... Lately without logging on I went on here and began to read as usual and decided to wait till I have more time to get into it. I just hope everything will be done in time, so I can come back when available to share some times with you all and why not meet you one day soon.

((((Under 74, Brummie, Stilla, CW, Billygoat, Abaddon, kls, Dh, Clementine, Six ... Sorry if I've missed a name here but my head is full right now))) That's nice, I miss you too guys ... I'm sorry I can't just give you more time at the moment ... But I will as soon as possible I promess ...

A special though for IAN () It happens that I'm not on the right day but thinking about you

And to all those who are struggling in there lives (sorry that I don't know about it, and can't be supportive right now) Carry on ... lots of friends in JWD to share with the good and the bad (I can tell) thank you all !

Eddited to ad at the end : Sorry for all the editing but I'm trying to inprove my English and some mistakes are jumping into my face (sure I've left lots of mitakes but I did my best for now) LOVE !

• under74
    under74

FBF-Ahhh...so long as you're okay than I'll stop worrying. Thanks for dropping in and putting us at ease and just do whatever you have to do no apologies needed.

• minimus
    minimus

Frenchy, tell them the truth.....you were with moi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit