Jehovahs witnesses

by marcus26 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• marcus26
    marcus26

What do you believe.I am a christian and I am not going to have a go at you and hope that I dont get banned from this forum.But you see I have questions.

1. 1915 and 1975 you proclaimed the end of the world was comeing.In 1915 you lost 3 quarters of your following.Explain if this is true.

2. You do not allow blood transfusions I understand.This is written in the watchtower magazine I suppose.Where in the Bible does it say this.

3. If someone leaves you.Why do you try to break all contact with this person.I have known families splitting up over there beliefs.

4. Who makes translations of your bibles.

I am not claiming you are a cult.But I would like to clear up these questions please

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

welcome to the board, Marcus.

But do yourself a favor and look around here. The vast majority of us are XJWs.

ps, I think JWs ARE a destructive cult.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

marcus...i dont think you are the site you want to be...most people posting here are ex witnesses and they are ex because of all the things you are asking..you should go to the official jw site which i think is www.watchtower.org

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

hey Marcus!

You asked:

1. 1915 and 1975 you proclaimed the end of the world was comeing.In 1915 you lost 3 quarters of your following.Explain if this is true.

You are approximately correct. During its history the WTB&TS has predicted the end of the world more often than you have fingers, if you include both the official and unofficial "reasonings." It was after the failure of the 1925 prophecy that they lost ~75% of their members.

After the flodd, God told Noah not to eat blood. This was repeated in the laws to Israel. In one of his letters the apostle Paul says to "abstain from blood." That's where they get this wacky idea from.

In ancient Israel, the religioous leaders were allowed to stone people to death if they "broke the law." JWs would LIKE to stone people, but they can't because the Satanic Government would hang them if they did, so they treat people as bad as they possibly can so that those people WISH they wre dead. Sometimes those people do go out and kill themselves, and the JWs do a happy dance in their naughty bits when they do.

Untrained volunteers. Next question?

By the way, REAL JWs don't have websites where you can ask questions.
    Why? Because thinking is BAD.

• seven006
    seven006

A. I don't know about the 3 quarthers comment but the rest is true. The world did come to an end. You are now just experiancing the Matrix.

2. You do not allow blood transfusions I understand.This is written in the watchtower magazine I suppose.Where in the Bible does it say this.

A. It doesn't. They just made it up cuz they like to make stuff up.

3. If someone leaves you.Why do you try to break all contact with this person.I have known families splitting up over there beliefs.

A. Cuz they can turn to evil lying rat bastard apostates and buy their kids toys on holidays instead of watchtower books.

A. The green book publishing company. The same group that publishes the Green eggs and Ham book.

I am not claiming you are a cult. But I would like to clear up these questions please

A, Go'head, say their a cult, we do all the time.

You don't believe in reading stuff before you make a comment do you? Typical christians can only post on this board on Sundays.True christians can post on Thursday and the truest of true christians on Wednesday night cuz their ain't much to watch on TV that night.

Dave

• marcus26
    marcus26

I think im on the wrong site but thanks for clearing up the problems

• Honesty
    Honesty

. 1915 and 1975 you proclaimed the end of the world was comeing.In 1915 you lost 3 quarters of your following.Explain if this is true.

Answer: 75% more dumba$$es took their place within a few years.

Answer: It doesn't have to. The Governing Body of Joe Hoba's Witnesses speaks God's thoughts to the world

Answer: Because they left when they found out about all the lies the Governing Body of Joe Hoba's Witnesses tell to the world and they may tell other JW's who are not liars and thieves who have had enuff of preaching another Gospel than what is in the bible. If that happens then the WTBTS will go bankrupt and the Governing Body will be homeless.

Answer: Joe Hoba's Witnesses don't know this but these freaks twisted the scriptures and call it the New World Translation:

Freddie Franz

Nathan Knorr

Milton Henschel

A.D Shroeder

G. Gangas

I am not claiming you are a cult.But I would like to clear up these questions please

Response: Now these questions are cleared up by all means call the JW's a cult with added emphasis (JW Buzzword) on the word CULT

Welcome to the forum.

Most of us here are called APOSTATES because we rejected the False Teachings of the WTS.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    What do you believe.I am a christian and I am not going to have a go at you and hope that I dont get banned from this forum.But you see I have questions.

I will answer your questions.......After Sundown. Brownboy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I will answer your questions.......After Sundown. Brownboy

Here is the simplest answer possible. UNITY OF ALL FAITHS UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF JESUS CHRIST IN THE " KINGDOM OF GOD" JEHOVAH IS THE TRUE GOD The Faithful Slave www.thefaithfulslave.com

• JW83
    JW83

In ancient Israel, the religious leaders were allowed to stone people to death if they "broke the law." JWs would LIKE to stone people, but they can't because the Satanic Government would hang them if they did, so they treat people as bad as they possibly can so that those people WISH they wre dead. Sometimes those people do go out and kill themselves, and the JWs do a happy dance in their naughty bits when they do.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit