Would you leave anything in your will for dub relatives?

by unbeliever 22 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Even though my mom has done things to hurt us terribly I have decided to leave her in my will. I talked to my lawyer and he is going to set it up where she will get X amount per month. It will be enough to pay her expenses and maybe a little extra which I hope she uses for entertainment. She will probably give it to the dubs, it won't be much, and I will be dead so it's not like I will be rolling in my grave or anything. I know for my situation I am doing the right thing. Thanks for the feedback.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Donate it to the library because if the relatives burn it they have to replace it

Dont bother I did donate two to the Public Library & both were stolen.
    Yes I dont have much to leave I have paid for my cremation,my lot, & in my insurance there is 8 thousand to divide ( besides car & furniture & HUNDREDs of EX JW Tapes EX JW Videos, EXJW Books, ) I half left it to be divided between my two remaining children One a JW the other NOT - Asking that they give 200 dollars to each of my grandchildren ( 7 of them)one a pioneer)
    I feel I am RICH by leaving them such IMPORTANT info by my EX stuff. LOL

• Mulan
    Mulan
    but if that's not enough you can bet I'll help them out.

They're still family; if I rejected them, I'd be as bad as the cult.

This is how I feel too. Family is family, and if I had money, you better believe my family members would get some, JW or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit