The next Pope Murdered?

by jula71 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So where is the Nostrodamus text that is being used to come to this conclusion? I want to read the original, not the interpretation.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The pope just before the last pope didn't last long before he died. I've often wondered about that. Maybe he was elected pope and then said he would allow priests to marry; so then someone offed him. Dont ya wonder?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

John Paul I

Personalities

Source John Paul I , Religious Figure

• Born: 17 October 1912
    • Birthplace: Forno di Canale, Italy
    • Death: 28 September 1978 (heart attack)
    • Best Known As: The pope who reigned for 33 days

Name at birth: Albino Luciani

John Paul I , Religious Figure

• Born: 17 October 1912
    • Birthplace: Forno di Canale, Italy
    • Death: 28 September 1978 (heart attack)
    • Best Known As: The pope who reigned for 33 days

Name at birth: Albino Luciani

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    The pope just before the last pope didn't last long before he died. I've often wondered about that. Maybe he was elected pope and then said he would allow priests to marry; so then someone offed him. Dont ya wonder?

There was a book out some years back called In God's Name that made a pretty good case for the death of John Paul I having been a murder. It's been years since I read it, but as I recall, it made a reasonably convincing case. Many of the elements of the book were fictionalized in The Godfather Part III, which is why I mentioned that movie in my prior comment. The book is now out of print, but you can buy used copies (not cheap) and read reviews at this amazon link.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit