THIS HIT MY FUNNY BONE

by orangefatcat 23 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

well today I was surfing the net to get the latest news in the world. Of course the top news of the was the Funeral of the Pope.

I wanted to read my horrorscope and here is what it says and it hit my funny bone.

Scorpio Scorpio

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
    You've been thinking about it for a while, and you're just about sure that this is what you want to do. You're ready to forget your job and abandon your routine. You're done, you're over it and you've had it with trying to pretend otherwise. But before you do anything rash, shouldn't you at least talk to an elder who's been there? Someone who can give you the benefit of experience? Yes, you should. "

See what I mean, I thought it was kind of funny.

Orangefatcat.
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    shouldn't you at least talk to an elder who's been there?

This is exactly why I don't trust horoscopes! Bad advice!

;-) Very funny indeed!

Dave

• somebody
    somebody

Terry,

LOL! That hit my funnybone too! And I bet it hit the funnybone of "some elders "who read the horoscopes in the newspapers or online also.

peace,

gwen....If you PM me your birthday I can give you some interesting stuff for you to read for fun ( and some of it is so true that it's quite amazing, but i can't say it will be anything "scary" or to scare you!)

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Okay Gwenn that sounds interesting. My birthday is November the 10th .

OFC.

• kls
    kls

Orangefatcat, you might want to change you're Birthdate,,,,,,,,,,,

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Why ???????

I think I missed your point. Is Rat around??? I will blame him.

Ofc.

• kls
    kls

Just goes to show who is smarter in the animal world,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MONKEY'S RULE!

• kls
    kls

• bem
    bem

That is funny, Terry how are you doing sugar?

I always love to see your avatar! makes me feel better if I think I'm having a bad hair day!

Dorothy

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I hate to blow your MONKEY Image but CAT RULE it is a known fact in the animal kingdom. So there!!

So how are u today.love

Orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit