Please---Your Prayers And Good Wishes Are Needed

by Sunspot 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Hi All, I just wrote a long post about everything that went n yesterday and as I hit "send" I got booted off! It made me so frustrated!

Arrrgh @ when that happens!

Good to hear things are progressing Annie (((hugs))), wishing a speedy recovery

x x x

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

This will be my fourth attempt to update everyone. I keep getting booted off when I hit send" So I'm testing before I write another long post........

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

So far--so good this time. (getting the post to get through the sound barrier)

Hubby is home and in terrible pain despite all the meds. We didn't even know where our car had gone to, and after some calls it was at a guy's house a number of miles away. It was totalled. The whole front end and engine are crunched, shaped like a giant "V" and pushed back, the ROOF was actually buckled, and the windows are all blown out.

Apparently he HAD blacked out for some reason or other, as we tried to piece things together. His entire chest is one massive bruise--from neck to belly button. It's unbelievable that we made it out alive if you could see the van.

My son took me down to where it happened, and there were lengthy skid marks approaching a cement-encased light pole in the parking lot of where he works. The last thing he remembers is putting the high beams on and the woke up with airbags making gassy sounds as the stuff inside deflated out. He thought it was smoke and shut the engine off and passed out again untl the ambulance.

My oldest grandson (24) totalled HIS car two miles from here the next day. A woman pulled right in front of him coming out of the Farm Market. He wasn't issued a ticket. WHAT a week!

So here we sit---two old farts who went from age 40 to age 90 in a very short time!! We'll (hopefully) hit our 38th anniversary in September if we can keep dodging these bullets!

I haven't been able to get online very often---lots of phone calls from folks and all that stuff, plus all the errands to run when I can find a ride.

Love to All,

Annie

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've only just spotted this.

Glad hubby is home and hope he recovers quickly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit