Escape from this room - Even harder than the first

by misspeaches 34 Replies latest social humour

• fairchild
    fairchild

Elsewhere has escaped I believe..

I started over and now I can't find the little card with chinese figures which I founf earlier after clicking on the lamp. No luck with lifting the garbage can either... sigh.

• fairchild
    fairchild

okay, I got that little card that was around the lamp. Stuck trying to get the lighter still.

• findingme
    findingme

Try clicking INSIDE the garbage can.

• fairchild
    fairchild

I did I did, I've tried everything and no lighter. GGGGRRRRRR I'm ready to smash my computer right now. I've clicked inside, outside, up, down, tried different combinations of clicking, nothing, not a thing.. I want that lighter. I've tried putting the incense next to the cup, thinking perhaps you can't lift the garbage can unless you have the incense ready.. I'm really getting ticked off, lol. I'm still stuck with the same 13 items. There is a book with a lock on the cupboard. Obviously, we need a key for that. Do you have the key yet? I don't.

I have 5 cards with chinese writing, incense, a beer can, 2 pictures, 1 picture frame, a bottle of medicine, some strands of hair, a CD case, and I think that's it for now. How about you?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Click on the skeletons left hand several times and a key will fall out.

If you have tried to setup the shrine, you have to have the "Box to keep a soul in" and you also need to have a *cold* beer.

• fairchild
    fairchild

(((((((((((((elsewhere, my HERO)))))))))))))))))

PLEASE help me, help a lost, wandering soul. See, this is the problem.. I have to write something and my deadline is tomorrow 9am. Unfortunately, I can't concentrate on what I'm writing, because I'm trying to get out of that %$@#&%# room. For some reason, I can't get the lighter from underneath the garbage can. I had it earlier today, but now nothing seems to work. Please help! The paper will positively kill me if I don't meet my deadline.

• fairchild
    fairchild

oh, the diary is so very sad.

• fairchild
    fairchild

oohh I got the combination lock on the skeleton open.

Still no lighter. Elsewhere?? Help??

• findingme
    findingme

Thanks; finally found the key and unlocked the diary.

Fair: I don't know what to say about the lighter. When I click on the inside at the bottom of the garbage can, it always lifts off the floor.

Now what should I do after reading the diary and putting the beer back in the fridge?

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Fair: I don't know what to say about the lighter. When I click on the inside at the bottom of the garbage can, it always lifts off the floor.

I opened a second window and started from scratch. i still can't get to the lighter and you have no idea how it is frustrating me. I've clicked all around and inside the garbage can, I've also approached the garbage can from different angles... I don't think there's a tiny spot where I haven't clicked yet.

Have you opened the combination lock of the skeleton yet? I also got a set of dominoes but I don't know what they are for. I'm assuming it might be a hint to the combination of the lock, but I got it open on my own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit