Newbie here......

by lavendar 22 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome lavender! We love questions here!

Coffee

• under74
    under74

Hi and welcome lavender. Hope to see some posts with some questions from you soon.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard lavendar, good to meet you

You can even ask the questions that are at the bottom of the pages if you want..

Brummie

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

welcome to the site lavendar; great see you have popped out of the woodwork and begun posting...long may it continue.

DB

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Hi Lavendar

It's a shame your friend isn't as perceptive as you regards the Jdubs. Being a member can change a person and the scars last for a long time after exiting. Maybe one of the worst scars is the inability to NOT answer questions asked about the WTBS.Many underline and highlight, some more severe sufferers find it impossible to answer a question without resorting to cross referencing secondary sources. Please, please, please, help us to continue to help them by donating freely, my paypal details are available on request.

MT

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Lavender!

Nice to meet you.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi Lavendar and welcome. I never was a JW either and came here for the exact same reason you did. To find out why my friend got involved with them.

• clementine
    clementine

hi and welcome to the board Lavendar! i've never been a JW either... ask any question you want to, we're here to help you :-))

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome Lavendar!

DY

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Nice to see you on the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit