M y Parents replied for non family business! hurray!

by Crumpet 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

DB, contact is only permitted on family business - things that cannot be dealt with any other anyway, not for casual chats or meeting up for a coffee or anything like that. If you live in the house then obviously they can talk to you about anything except spiritual things.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Absolutely mtbatoon - I am going to Canada next month so after my trip my next step is to write to them and long letter.

And if they ever get round to asking me what has transformed my way of thinking and making me happy, then I'll have to intrigue them even further by explaining that I can't tell them as it involves their religion!

crumpet rubs her hands with merry glee and stirs her happy cauldron!

• love11
    love11

You've gone and made me cry!

Keep it up... keep bugging them until they have to remember that you are a good person and not the evil jezabel that the jw's say dis-f people are. God... that is wonderful. I'm so happy for you. Love11

• avishai
    avishai

((((Crumpet))))

Keep us posted. Where in Canada are ya going?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I'm happy for you--tread lightly though.

My sister and I have a pretty great relationship the last few years but I'm always walking on eggshells around her, she lives out of town so it's easy to do that. The other day (she's in town this week) in front of me she handed my daughter an Awake and said she thought we would enjoy reading it. I feel leary because I guess I'm afraid if my daughter or I say the wrong thing, she will shun us. Sometimes I feel kind of silly because my daughter and I can't be ourselves around my sister, we try to put on this act. She did come by my house once around Halloween and I had all kinds of decorations up, but she didn't come unglued like I was expecting. You just never know about people, but I sure have enjoy having my sister back as a family member and I'm hoping it lasts.

• Es
    Es

Happy for you crumpet...and well done you proved your a bigger person than they are es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit