When the cats away - how do you meeces play?

by Crumpet 28 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

I invite my girlfriends over.

Okay, seriously, I usually listen to music a bit more loudly than normal.

• doogie
    doogie
    The first thing my other half does is discard his pants when he gets home - but I am wondering whether by no pants we mean as they do England - Commando? or just American - no trousers?!

commando?! heck no! chafing is one of my main concerns.

as far as that age old question, boxers or briefs...i'm not sayin

Does your lady find you objectionable without pants?

well...she hasn't left me yet. she just stands there smiling. i don't know if that's a good thing or not. i try not to think about it.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I live alone too.

Beer, pizza, and video games!

I used to do the no pants thing but I stopped that. I have a cockatoo now, and that big beak worries me...

Walter

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Music on way too loud is a definate...raid the wine rack for a decent red...and chill with a good book...either that or the lads are round with dirty beer, curry and GTA San Andreas.

Sounds like heaven....heheh.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Crank my music, work on recording my album (no interruptions).

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

The volume of our music seems to be thing that units our genders in this instance. Do we all have such apalling musical taste that our partners can't abide it? hehe

Nancy what do you listen to when the other half goes out?

and diamond blue what is dirty beer as in

either that or the lads are round with dirty beer, curry and GTA San Andreas.

and forget san andreas - do you have Doom 3 ordered for tomorrow?

• doogie
    doogie
    The volume of our music seems to be thing that units our genders in this instance.

yeah, that and the pants thing. there are 2 kinds of guys: guys that don't like wearing pants and guys that haven't tried ditchin em yet.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Crumpet:

I like so many types of different music, but I am partial to girly music like Tori Amos, Sarah MacLachlan...anyone that played at Lilith Fair I pretty much like. I like to play it loud and sing loudly and horribly to it. Drives my bf nuts...I usually save it for when he's gone or I'm alone driving in the car.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    well...she hasn't left me yet. she just stands there smiling. i don't know if that's a good thing or not.

My wife just laughs out loud.That must mean she is really happy to see me without pants....Right

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Crumpet

Shes away with her sister researching "stuff" aka Beer,beer and more beer!!Im spending the weekend in London Town with Mates...will do my own research lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit