Another Crisis of Conscience Thread... :)

by jeanniebeanz 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jula71
    jula71

Still have to find a copy...........

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

1...........2.............3.......EXPLETIVE!!!!!!

Ian

OH AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH !
  • Ring Wielder
    Ring Wielder

I finished it one sunday morning.....late 2003. I was so angry and then i cried my eyes out for a number of reasons.....i had been betrayed and my trust completely shattered. I knew that my life was about to change drastically. And 40 years of my life had been spent trying desperately to live up to all THEIR standards so that I'd get through Armageddon and never feeling that i would ever qualify...i just wasnt good enough...

Those of you who have not read this book....beg, steal,borrow....just get it

• prophecor
    prophecor

Those of you who have not read this book....beg, steal,borrow....just get it
    This can not be stated enough. Recovery is incomplete without the reading of this book!!!

• fairchild
    fairchild

ooohhhh JB, good for you. Glad you got your copy. See you in a few days.

• hubert
    hubert

I read it at work, during my lunch break. I got 3 pages left to read. I'll be done tomorrow, and then this weekend, I'll do some review work, and take notes.

Excellent book, and Ray Franz shows he didn't write it to get revenge. He wrote it to help people see the real truth about the Watchtower. He felt it was his duty.

Thanks, Ray.

Hubert

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have the book in my hands! Mumsy(Hadenuf) gave it to me last week.

I have not had the time to read it but I will soon! I will give my thoughts about it when I am done!

Brooke

• tweety
    tweety

ok you guys...I just have to get a copy of this book and read it. There has been a lot of threads about this book and how good it is.

Dee

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Enjoy, jeannie! I'll be interested to know which things you already knew about, and what is totally new to you.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Jeannie, put your seatbelt on and your tray locked and your seat in the upright position.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit