MYSTERIOUS PARALLELS

by myelaine 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

"Like the nation of Israel, one DISTINCT group of people will be made up of true believers and apostates."

So are you suggesting that JW's are a modern-day spiritualised nation of Israel that will have true believers and apostates in it, right up until the end? Sounds very e-watchman esque.

• myelaine
    myelaine

neumenon,

1 Cor 10:2-4

all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed them, and that rock was Christ.

The nation of Israel had 12 tribes. The spiritual nation of Israel has 7 as represented by the 7 lampstands before the throne of God(Rev1:20)

All of spiritual Israel will be contained within these 7 churches. It is my understanding that individuals can move from one to the other throughout their sojourn.

For example: an individual can go from toleration of Jezebel(2:20) to not bearing evil(2:2)

an individual can go from lukewarm(3:16) to abounding in riches(2:9)

an individual can go from NOT knowing or owning the saving gospel of Jesus Christ and the baptisim of the H.S.(doctrine)2:24) also see Acts19:2 to holding fast and not denying(2:13)

I have been given to understand that the works of the WBTS mirror, to an unmistakeable degree, the works of the church of Thyatira.

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

But to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, and who have not know the depths of Satan, as they call them, I will put on you no other burden. "But hold fast what you have till I come. "And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations-- ...........

..........."and I will give him the morning star, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches,"'

As I have mentioned earlier in this thread, WBTS calls the personal salvation and the indwelling Holy Spirit of ALL believers the doctrine of demons or Satan. Therefore JW's do NOT know or own this doctrine (unless they are of the supposed annointed). In this letter to the church of Thyatira we are told that the Lord will not put on these people any other burden. He will however give him the morning star. We know that Jesus IS the morning star...(Rev 22:16)

I, Jesus have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.

michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit