Were there any lies in your congregation?

by badboy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Our PO (Don Crane) in Denison Iowa lied about the meeting attendance figures in HUGE WAY. We had about 60% attendance... he turned in to the CO that we had 110%.

Make that two liars, because he couldnt have done it without the secretary's help.

• upside/down
    upside/down

I stand corrected.... I shall go flog myself... 30 lashes with a wet noodle

u/d (of the never gets the story straight class)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Apologies u/d

Sorry

• badboy
    badboy

tHAT WAS VERY GOOD!

110%attendance

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

yeah, one that was horrid, epecially since it was about me.

Made my life hell and lonely for years, very big burden for a 12 year old to handle.

• Quentin
    Quentin

The "twisted sister" who introduced my wife and I to each other took it upon hersrelf, after we were married, to ring up my mother and law(a non JW who had no love for the witnesses)and tell her I was a wife beater.

I took it to the congergation overseerer(there was no body of elders at that time)who infromed me there was nothing that could be done, my word aginst her's. My wife didn't count since she was not baptized. She sure counted when they wanted to make sure her ex had remarried. Didn't want me commiting the big "A", gotta keep the cong.clean.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why stop at the congregation level?

Everything the WTBTS prints for a congregation WT Study is full of lies, half truths, misquoted sources and outright heresy which is repeated and parroted back in over 90,000 congregations of brain-dead Governing Body worshippers around the world every week.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

actually, come to think of it, the only truth ever said in my hall was when someone DA'd themselves. "so and so is no longer one of jehobas witnesses." and even that statement is a lie, because the very term "jehovah's witness" is a lie. aarrrgggg!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit