circumcision as a mark of gods people

by user100 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yep the Egyptian priests were into it, that's probably where the Hebrews got the idea. Also why are they discussing this subject according to their own teachings they are no longer under the law. 
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I always thought the same!

Unless you stripped someone down and looked at his junk, there is no way this identifies someone as part of a nation! Turtleneck sweater or no turtleneck....

Very perverse really when it is thought about! 

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
  • user100
    user100
    nice! i like that cartoon.
  • j dubb
    j dubb

Men that would go down to the sea or river to bathe or swim would likely have seen each other naked. They also had mikvehs for ritualistic bathing on certain occasions, including the evening after every ejaculation. Imagine the line.

Later, when there were established cities there were public baths where this certainly would have happened.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Chopped polly's and live nudes

sinful! sinful!sinful, dudes

"What did yu do wih your's ole'chap

Awl it into a baseball cap?

Or did yu gather the whole tribe's skins 

and tailor them all into one Jerkin?"

I'm sure if yu check  into ancient news

Yu'll  find some cobbled into fancy shoes."

So now yu know why with that deadly snip

The thrifty jews , their foreskins clipped!!!

I anint shittin you,this ain't no crap,

They sewed some into blankets and wraps!

The bastards were smart, I'll give them that

to turn chopped penis's, into dollars flat!! 

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

Actually if anyone is interested...

it is widely believed and asserted in many texts that Melchizadek was Noah's son Shem. He was the first king/priest in the name of the one God known as El Shaddai who later was Yahweh. It is taught that Shem/Melchizadek was born without a foreskin and that this is where the practice originated because Israel was originally meant to be the chosen king/priests out of the earth making up the Little flock. They emulated Shem, the originator of "true" worship.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    I remember a little girl answering one of the questions during a Sunday Watchtower study dealing with the difference between "literal circumcision"  and "circumcision of the heart" ( a favorite JW topic) . Much to the discomfort of the audience, she gave a full description of each process. It was pretty creepy and one of those moments I was glad there wasn't a new person in the audience or one of my "unbelieving" relatives.
  • user100
    user100
    great story Pete Zahut!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

circumcision as a mark of gods people  

Image result for I D please            Image result for flasher banana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit