Do you keep hitting the snooze button in the morning?

by Elsewhere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Who needs one of them buzzing mechanical things ,i have my dogs that make sure i am up at 6:30 every morning

• Soledad
    Soledad

knowing me I'd catch that damn rolling clock take out the batteries and go right back to sleep!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Years ago, wifey and I put our alarm clock radio's across the room on the dresser. It makes one get out of bed to turn it off - no snooze to hit. Also we use oldie radio stations - better than some loud buzzer.

Jeff

• freedom96
    freedom96

Once you hit the snooze button, it becomes so easy to hit it again, and again..............

• Valis
    Valis
    Who needs one of them buzzing mechanical things ,i have my dogs that make sure i am up at 6:30 every morning

• hubert
    hubert

That'll be the day I'd play hide and seek with an alarm clock !!

Is it bullet proof?

Hubert

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

ok, I am such a sleeper that the house alarm for burglary went off and none of the kids nor I woke up. then the police came and beat on the door and when I got the alarm turned off and went to talk to the police they asked for ID. Being as asleep as I was I questioned them if they needed a birh certificate. Finally they told me to go back to bed...I could not remember my passcode either. So needless to say...alarms do no good. I have about 6 and so do the kiddos and we all sleep through all of the. Forget snooze.

• morty
    morty

OMG!!!!

Hook me up with one of these for my teens!!!!!

I really have 2 alarms set in his room so that he has to get out of bed to go and turn off the other one on the other side of the room....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit