Have you made "true friends" over the internet?

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• beebee
    beebee

Yes, including friends in other countries. It can be a lot of fun to get around and meet them too. I've also found romance on an Internet dating service.

• kls
    kls

The rat loves road trips and never takes the plane. Whatever goes up eventually comes down, and sometimes unexpectedly. Ya this monkey keeps her feet on the ground and her tail wraped in a tree, so that means no flying for me,,,,,,,I made a rhym I have met great people on the net and hope to keep them as my friends.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I've met a couple of good friends over the net. Whyamihere and her husband are good friends, and also Hadenuf.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

KLS & JH

I would be happy to make proper accomadations for you both to travel, you will obviously need a good grooming first, a visit to the vet for shots and perhaps a nice pet carrier? Now about that Emu............lol

Dragonlady76

• JH
    JH

Dragonlady76

kls, loves pop corn

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

I made a good friend on a mountain biking message board (MTBR.com). Found out we only live 30 minutes from each other and we were riding the same trails for years. Now we ride together all the time and host mountain biking get togethers for bikers from all over the country.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Mostly renewed friendships, however I have found some unknown relatives!

• kls
    kls

That's my popcorn and if Dragon and JH dig down a little farther you get a big surprise that will stick to you're fingers.,,,,,,It's finger licken good

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    That's my popcorn and if Dragon and JH dig down a little farther you get a big surprise that will stick to you're fingers.,,,,,,It's finger licken good

ROFLMAO!

But still that's really gross

JH, we will have to keep on eye on that naughty monkey.

Dragonlady76

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yep, I'm good friends with someone I "met" on Prodigy back in 1992!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit